~7~

*warning ~ don't read if you are not comfortable to read subjects related to abuses or smut stuffs🔞*.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV :

Soon reached our destination and after parking my car, I got out of my car, went to her door and opened it and then jeered at her, "GET OUT!!" with a dark husky voice and I saw that she then being a scared poor girl, immediately came out. I shut the door of the car close and held her wrist firmly and started dragging her again inside our house and as soon I steeped inside, I threw her harshly against the floor which I knew well will hurt her to hell and then closed the door behind me and locked it.

Your POV :

"Aaaahhhhh," I whined out in pain while supporting myself on my palms against the floor and also I was scared for him. 'How could he act so rude suddenly to the one he loves?', I thought when he grabbed my hand and make me turn to face him and pushed me again down on my back while I was hyperventilating out of fear staring at him who was smirking and slowly unbuckling his belt. "Hey?? W-h-a-t are you g-o-n-n-a do with that??????," I stammered while asking and started slowly sliding back on the floor when he opened his belt fully and slammed it on floor once while slowly coming towards me with heavy steps. "P-l-e-a-s-e STOPPPPP! PLEASE??!!! I A-M S-O-R-R-YYYY!!!!", screamed out in fear while showing him hand lowly to stop.

Jungkook's POV :

I continued to walk towards her and without listening to her, I held the belt in both my hands once with a dirty smirk and then with a devilish power, I slapped her thigh with the belt harshly when she might have screamed out like hell but I didn't care. She continued to move back and I continued to walk towards her and also continued slapping her legs with the belt multiple times. She tried to move away her legs but I didn't let her do that and at last when she hit the wall with lots of tears and screams etc., I leaned down and stared deep in her eyes while strokes my finger slowly against her cheek till her plumpy lips when she was staring back at me with her teary innocent eyes. I mumbled, "Sorry sweetheart! But you have to bear punishment for what you did!!" and with that, I gave a devilish laugh and tied the belt around her neck in a way that a little bit more if it gets tight, it will make her breathless. I stood up again holding the edge of the belt and yelled, "STAND UP!!!"

She kept on crying hard while stood up slowly as her legs were already weak by pain and then I said with that same dark voice, "Keep following me coz if you resist yourself once, the belt will get tighter on your neck!" I smirked and started walking towards the stairs pulling her behind me by the belt. I didn't look back at her and just kept on walking upstairs pulling her with the same pace when I was sure she was coming all consciously, by the sound of her footsteps and after I reached our bedroom, I pushed her harshly again on the floor by leaving the belt from my grip and locked the door behind slowly. She was shouting like hell behind me while breaking the peace of my house more by her fucking tears which made me more annoyed and mad and so I shouted back, "JUST STOP CRYING YOU HOE, OR ELSE YOU WILL MEET YOUR END TONIGHT ONLY!! BE CAREFUL!!!!!" and just kept glaring at her with my red eyes which kinda made her shut up for some minutes and so I got chance to keep my anger a bit low again. I started to approach towards her when she joined her hands and fell on my knees, "Please Jungkook! I am sorry! I am really sorry, don't beat me more, it's painful.... Please......," and started crying again which made me annoyed once again and so I bent down and grabbed her hairs tight in my hand, "WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP??????," jeered again with a harsh voice.

Your POV :

"I... I am sorry....," I said with a weak shaking voice being terribly scared and nervous.

"A little sorry won't work babygurl," he smirked while pulling my hair harder....

I couldn't stop my tears out of pain when I tried hard to pull my hairs out of his grip but struggled to do so when after sometime, he released me but again started to beat me with the belt on my legs and this time more harshly. My dress was protecting my legs a little bit but still the power of the belt was too much for the cloth to protect me. I tried to stop his motions with my hands but it was effortless and I screamed loud in pain, when he attacked my tummy with his belt and I really felt like I was going to meet my end soon. I closed my eyes tight biting my lips hard and then when he hit on my chest this time with the belt, I couldn't held my tears anymore and started crying again, "PLEASE LEAVE ME, I AM SORRRYYYYYYYYYY, PLEASE!!!!!!"

"Yes!? I will leave you?? Really??? Why?? To let you go to that Jimin??? Hahahahhahahahhahahaahhaha," he laughed devilishly while slapped me many more times with the belt and I just felt helpless and almost partially dead as I  couldn't bear the pain anymore as I had never been treated like this before. After a few more seconds, I just fell flat on the floor almost unconscious when my vision got blurry and I couldn't feel anything at that very moment anymore.