~13~

Your POV:

Well, people were looking at me kinda suspiciously as I was looking weird.

That is, I was fully covered as I had to cover my scars and wounds that Jungkook gifted me yesterday (in a sarcastic way) so people around me kinda wondered why I was wearing clothes like that in such a pleasant weather outside

That is, I was fully covered as I had to cover my scars and wounds that Jungkook gifted me yesterday (in a sarcastic way) so people around me kinda wondered why I was wearing clothes like that in such a pleasant weather outside. My lips were also looking horrible so I had to wear the mask.

After five hours ~

It was time to go back to home now. When I was stepping out of the office, I was having a sudden thought to run away somewhere else so that Jungkook could never get me again but....

Jk: Where are you going? (stood in front of her and asked that as she's walking in an other direction)

You: (mouth widened) No, I was just finding you and our car only...

Jk: (with a little frowned face, holds her hand) Come.. (and walks towards our car and making her sit in her seat, I sat on mine and drove the car back to home)

After some hours ~

'To my surprise, Jungkook hadn't still yet misbehaved with me. Well, he is neither talking with me nor showing any affection to me but at least he's not abusing me like yesterday or this morning. He's just quietly doing his works without bothering me. I don't know, maybe he's slowly trying to get back to the original peaceful cute and romantic Jungkookie of mine,' thought to myself and chuckled.

Next day~

Since morning, Jungkook hasn't yet acted rude to me and last night when he slept on bed, I was sleeping on the sofa nearby for my safety so that he wouldn't get scope to abuse me in midnight. After Jungkook went to his section in office and I went to mine, I saw Jimin sitting on his seat and busy working on his desktop. I paused walking with my jaw drop, "He's back? Oh my God!!!," I mumbled to myself and tried to enter in my chamber very quietly so that Jimin doesn't get to see me but, "Y/N?," he called me and I bit my lip in frustration and didn't turn to him still.

Jm: Y/N? Are you okay?? You don't know how much worried I was for you coz whatever happened that day was my fault and I didn't want you to suffer for me (keeps my hand on her shoulder as a gesture of desire to make her turn around to face me)

You: (turns around slowly) I am okay Jimin, thank you (smiled slightly and was about to turn again when he stopped and turned me around again)

Jm: I know you are angry on me, but please forgive me, I am really sorry!! (was holding her both shoulders looking deep in her eyes with a feeling of apology)

Jungkook's POV:

"DAMN IT!!!!," slammed my fist on the table and shut my laptop screen down seeing Y/N and Jimin like that again

"You didn't know Y/N that I have already connected the CCTV footage of your room to my own personal laptop and I can see every single thing you two do, now wait and see what I do after you return back home," grudged to myself with a smirk and laughed out devilishly in anger, sadness and frustration. "Why are you like this?," mumbled sadly looking down with my head already aching for so much depression, frustration and agony going on for these days.