~25~

Jin: Can you tell me why you are so possessive of Y/N?
Jk:......
Jin: Why you always used to doubt on her whenever you had seen her with a boy or related to something like that?
Jk:......
Jin: Why you never tried to have trust on Y/N when you had loved her so much???
Jk:......
Jin: Jungkook, don't stay silent. Give me answer. (Shakes his knee to take him out of his thoughts to make him answer)

Jungkook's POV:

Jin hyung had come to my house as I informed him that Y/N had left our home for punishing me and now he's asking a bunch of questions to whom I exactly didn't have any answer but maybe there was one answer common to all these things which I had never revealed to anyone.

"Hyung! Maybe I have to tell you something about my past to let you have the answer for all these questions!," mumbled and looked down.

"Past? So you have something in past bothering you which made you do this to Y/N?," he asked getting startled.

I nodded in response.

"Tell me everything then," he said.

I nodded and taking a deep breath, I started saying, "Well, my father used to love my mother madly and deeply with lots of faith and trust. Also he was really a kind and soft hearted person. Both my parents were working persons and they had jobs in different offices. Once suddenly my father got to hear some rumour about his wife that she has a secret affair with some other guy. Of course me and my dad didn't believe it. Even we didn't discuss it with our mom, coz it may make her feel embarrassed. My father never pay heed to this thing as he had strong trust on his wife but when one day.....," gulped stopping suddenly from saying farther and my tears were already running down.

"One day, what?," Jin hyung wanted me to continue and so I gulped again and continued, "One day, my father while returning from a work in his locality saw my mom with some other man and they were dangerously close and even sharing some love talks which dad got to know while eavesdropping. He just became frozen and when he returned home, he broke down to tears and said me everything. He was so soft hearted that he couldn't took this betrayal and soon had a heart attack which didn't give me a chance also to save him or console him. I broke down to tears as my dad was my only friend who always had understood me the best and had taught great lessons in my life. Mom never had much time for me. From that day, I started hating my mom and when she returned home and got to know about my father's death, she cried but I just cursed her for everything on her face and also told the reason of his death and on that very moment, I left that house and went to my aunt's house seeking for help. She was my favourite aunt in neighborhood and she used to love me like a mom as she didn't have a child of her own. She started taking care of me like her son and after giving me enough education, she found me a great job which helped me earn a lot of money and also in there only, I met Y/N and started falling for each other slowly. Then one day, I got to know that my mother had died for some illness and now I could go back to my house as that house has only me left as it's owner now. I went in there and as was rich enough, I renovated a lot of things in the house to wash all the memories of my mom and dad and soon when our relationship got deeper, I and Y/N started living together there. It's true that I love Y/N more than myself but somehow my mom's treachery had such a deep impact on my heart since childhood that whenever there was any issue related to a boy in Y/N's life, I thought she's going to cheat me too like my mom. I never could built that trust on her as I had seen my father to feel the pain so badly after being cheated by the person he used to trust so much. I know what I did was wrong but I had reasons.... I am sorry....," finished my explanation at last and sighed heavily, looking down.

"I see, but you know what? Every person is different and everyone has a different soul so your mom had deceived your dad that doesn't mean that Y/N will cheat on you too. Why you never thought of your aunt? See, she didn't have any blood relation with you also but still she never left you alone getting busy over somewhere else. So what Y/N did is justified. She has her reasons to punish you and you have to accept it if you really love her," said hyung and I agreed to his words as somehow he was right in whatever he said.

Your POV:

Nica: Y/N, you are sure right? That Jungkook won't get to know that you are here?
You: Never! And I am not going to get out of your house these two years, so there's no way for him to get to know my existence over here.
Nica: Okay then. (smiles and goes to kitchen)

Yes Nica! She's the one in whose home I am now. She's my childhood friend since we were in same school and being an adult, she lives alone in her new house. As I had been her great friend always, she happily agreed to let me stay in her house and also she won't be alone anymore. Ohhh yeah, I forgot to say! Yes, I am in South Korea only, just in a different city "Seongnam". I told Jungkook that I was leaving this country so that he never even had an idea of searching me in his own country. He would take information about me everywhere except South Korea and that's why it's the best place to dwell in and stay hidden. Jungkook didn't know Nica and at least, not about her new residence and so I was sure, he was never going to know about my existence here. I was not even going to get out except the day I would return to Jungkook. Till then, I would be happily residing over here and also Nica had assured me of giving all medical treatments I needed to have to heal myself. "Let's see if you really had loved me," mumbled to him in my thoughts.

To be continued~