~17~

Warning: abusive contents❎
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV:

After I came back with the whip, I opened the ribbon from her mouth as I wanted to hear her scream when I would slap her with the whip. Smirked and caressed her belly with the whip as a tease when she was shivering and closed her eyes pressing her lips being nervous. I just loved this look of her so much that I couldn't resist myself from slapping her and soon started slapping the whip harshly across her belly, back and butt making them have covered with red stripe marks. Then I attacked her thighs too so that she feel pain in standing straight. She just kept on screaming and crying and begging me to stop but the more I heard her scream, the more I became impatient and angry and so I kept on whipping her until I became exhausted and stopped to take some breath by resting my hands on my knees and panted a bit looking down when suddenly heard her murmuring, "I....ha..te.....you....". This somehow was the word which made the situation more worst and in my anger, my fists clenched to themselves when I looked up at her glaring sharply and gritted my teeth furiously. Then I just screamed the hell out of me in despair which silenced her and I just got more tired by that. Suddenly started crying like a psychic and yelled at her, "You are going to die soon. Just breath for some last moments of your life and smile remembering the good old times before you die," said and turned to move out of the room.

Your POV:

When Jungkook was about to leave the room, I softly called out his name which made him stop walking and I said, "For almost two days, I haven't drink a drop of water also, can you please give me some water? Please," bites my lip in nervousness as I knew he would scream again. But to my surprise, instead of screaming, he just smirked and nodded head softly and went out.

After sometime, he came back with a water bottle and some food. To my more surprise, he untied my hands and legs and made me sit on the floor somehow and he himself fed me with a poker face and without saying anything. When I finished eating those food and drank some water, he said, "You are amazed right? For I fed you?," I gulped and nodded silently looking down. "Well, it was the last time you had meal and drank water. After this I will keep you laying like this on this cold floor naked and keep you starving without giving anything to eat or drink and that will kill you by it's own. Coz to be honest, I don't have energy to beat you anymore or to think of any new punishments so I decided this will be the best way to kill you," he said and stood up and I hugged his legs crying softly and begged, "Please Jungkook, give me one last chance.... I am sorry for everything I did... I will prove to you that how much loyal I am and how much I love you, please don't kill me like this, please!!!," cried bitterly but instead of saying anything he just kicked me softly on the floor to get rid of my embrace and walked out of the room locking the door from outside.

I bit my lip sniffling softly and wiped my tears while understood that I had no other way left than to get ready to die and to accept the fact. Slide myself back to the wall to rest my back there a bit while hugged my knees softly with my weak hands and closed my eyes leaning my head on the wall and tried to just get everything out of my head and just to have a bliss as if I have nothing to do other than to rest in peace and solitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Btw, if you want to be my friend, you can follow me😊; I will follow you back🤗💝
Saranghae🙆🏻💜