G. Callen x Little Sister!Reader

Requests are now closed. Thank you for reading my works it means a lot. Thanks my lovelies. 

"If I start leaking blood from my eyeballs, I am going to come back and haunt you so hard." You told your older brother. He chuckled, "You are not going to leak blood from your eyeballs."

"Oh, how do you know? I mean you are just a special agent not a doctor or a biochemical major." G. rolled his eyes, "Do you really want your last words to be sarcastic?"

"Yes." He laughed. "We are going to get out of this alive."

"Oh good, hopefully I will still have time for my date tonight."

"You have a date." Your brother asked turning to face you. "Is that really so surprising?"

"Yes." You placed a hand on your chest and opened your mouth mimicking the artistic expression of shock. "Whose it with?"

"So, not telling."

"Just tell me it's not Deeks."

"He's dating Kensi, genius." G. tossed the ball into the air and caught it. You were both still stuck in quarantine. "Is it someone we work with?" You didn't answer.

"Nell?" You smirked, "Eric?" You didn't answer. "So, who are you going on a date with?" You shrugged, "Why should I tell you?"

"I'm your brother."

"Not good enough." He huffed, "If I say you know and trust them with your life, would you be okay with me going out with them?"

"You do know that narrows it down to the team, right?" You nodded, "And there's one person who isn't seeing anyone." You hummed, "Four actually, Hetty, Nell, Granger and Eric."

"Please tell me it's not Granger or Hetty."

"It's not."

"Oh, thank god."

There was a beeping and the door slid open, Hetty entered. "Miss Callen, Mr. Callen you are both free to leave. The disease has not affected either of you."

"Thank you." You said leaving quickly. "Who are you going on a date with?" Callen yelled after you. "Why won't she tell me?" Hetty shook her head. "Because you would bloody well shoot the man."