Peter Paker x Superhero!Reader

This is a part two to Peter Paker x Superhero!Reader one shot in book one. It's the first Peter Parker one shot in the book. Thank you for reading my works, for voting and following me, your support means a lot. Thank you my lovelies. 

Things had been weird between you and Peter since the kiss the previous night. Neither of you had brought it up, you had tried several times but had chickened out each time. This time the roles were reversed you sat on Peter's bed as he stitched your wounds. You had received one short cut, it wasn't too deep, but it still needed stitches. You watched as Peter focused on his task. "Peter, um...I." You paused, he looked up at you. His amber eyes were swimming with concern. "I...um..." You couldn't figure out what you wanted to say. You leaned forwards and kissed him. Your lips pressing against his softly. You pulled away and leaned your forehead against his. Peter tilted his head slightly and kissed you. He moved one of his hands to the back of your head, tangling his fingers in the strands of your hair. He moved his other hand to cup your cheek, he pulled away and brushed his thumb along your cheekbone.

"Y/N, I..."

"Do you want to go out with me?" You asked when he faltered, he nodded and pulled you closer into his arms. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" You nodded and kissed him. He grinned, you bit your lower lip and smiled at him. He leaned forwards and kissed you. "I really like you, Y/N. I was really scared to bring up the kiss because I didn't know what you would say. I don't want to lose you as my friend."

"You are not going to lose me, Peter. I really like you too." He grinned at you. He stood and pulled you to your feet. He turned and hand you a one of his sweatshirts and sweatpants. You changed and so did Peter, he turned away while you changed. When you were both ready, he lay down on his bed and you snuggled in beside him. He covered you with the blankets and switched out the lamp. He kissed your temple and began to move his fingers through your hair, the motion relaxing you and that combined with the comfortable warmth of Peter beside you caused your eyes to grow heavy. You fell asleep resting your head on his chest, Peter followed soon after calmed by your breathing.

Aunt May entered the apartment silently after her late shift. She locked the door behind and replied to a text from your mother, saying you were staying the night after working on your science project with Peter. She silently opened Peter's bedroom door and noticed the almost completed science project. She turned to face the bed to check on her nephew and you. She smiled when she saw the way that Peter held you close and the way that you clutched at his shirt with the hand the rested on his chest. She grinned and shut the door quietly before heading to her room. If she missed the way Peter pulled you closer and brushed his lips against your temple and the way you moved closer to him, clutching at his shirt. Then she really didn't need to see it. It was a private moment after all.