Steve Rogers x Avenger!Reader

"I don't want to talk about it." You spoke as you walked past Steve. He glanced at the black eye the S.H.I.E.L.D agent was sporting and how your right hand had bruising across the knuckles. He followed you and saw you begin to pick the lock of an old storage shed. "You do know that will make the lock unusable again right?" You shrugged uncaring. "I taught you to pick locks and this, this is how you use this skill." He tried for the joke route but that earned him nothing more than the door swinging open and you entering the room. "Why did you punch him?"

"He said something I didn't like about my brother." You both entered, then there was the sound of metal hitting the ground. Steve tried to open the metal door that had slid down blocking you both in the room. "Don't bother." You told him monotone. "Why?"

"I've already tried that. I've also tried shooting it, nothing works until Fury gets us out of here. It's either him or Hill." You began to hack into the computer that was sitting in the room, Steve watched as files flashed onto the screen along with a photo of an agent, Steve assumed it was your brother. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to find my brother, he went missing on a mission. Everyone assumes he was HYRDA."

"Was he? Are you?" You shook your head. "The agent you punched him." You shrugged. "Nice right hook." He commented. "Do you want help finding your brother?" He leaned over your shoulder and you caught a whiff of his cologne. You bit your lip and looked over his features, stopping at his blue eyes. You gazed at him and he turned looking at you. He flickered his eyes over your features watching as you blushed under his gaze. He leaned forwards his forehead brushed yours, you leaned in closer. Your nose nudged his and he leaned in closer tilting his head slightly. He pressed his lips to yours carefully, applying a small amount of pressure. You turned to face him fully, and Steve kneeled between your legs, one hand on your hip. The other was cupping your head tilting your head slightly. You broke apart for a breath before fusing together again. When you kissed Steve, you felt as if you were soaring high above the world, you couldn't believe this was happening. This feeling made you feel as though anything was possible. You would do anything to feel this way again.