Nell Jones x Agent!Girlfriend!Reader

The thunder rumbled through Nell's apartment as you waited on the pixie sized agent to return. You were on your last day of medical leave. You heard the sound of the key on the lock, you stood grabbing a towel. Nell stepped into the foyer, her pixie cut flattened to her head. She was dripping wet even from the short walk from her assigned parking spot to her door. "I take it you swam here, then?" You teased. Tossing her the towel. She gave a mocking laugh as she dumped her bag from underneath her coat. It was the only thing that was dry.

You both made your way to the small bathroom. You took her coat and threw it in the bath, you disappeared into her bedroom, grabbing some dry warm clothes. She stuck her head out of the door, now stripped of her wet clothing. Her pixie hair was ruffled sticking up wildly. You tossed her, the fresh clothes. "I have dinner waiting." Again, she stuck her head out. "You cooked?!" You gave her your patented really face. "I got takeout before the place closed due to the storm." She nodded before disappearing back into the bathroom and stepping into the shower.

You arranged the blankets and cushions so that you would both be comfortable, you walked into the kitchen when you heard the shower shut off. You moved back into the living room after grabbing the takeout that you had bought shortly before the place closed due to the storm. Nell left the bathroom, chucking her used towel and wet clothes into the laundry.

Nell headed over to you, you leaned up from your spot and kissed her lightly. She tugged the blankets around you more. She dropped into her seat, tugging the blanket around herself, you adjusted them around similar to the way she had for you. You kissed her forehead and handed her the steaming meal. "What do you want to watch?" You asked as you both began to eat. "Stardust." You looked over to her and moved to place the DVD into the player. "Because Claire Danes is pretty?" You teased, "That and Charlie Cox is adorable, and Michelle Pfeiffer is stunning." Nell teased you right back. You acted shocked, before nodding in agreement. The opening strains of the movie played as you settled down in your seat wrapping yourself in the blankets and beginning to start your meal. After you had finished your meal you lay down on the couch, watching Tristan and Yvonne bicker, Nell tucked herself between you and the couch, resting her head on our shoulder. The storm raged outside but you didn't let it bother you as you enjoyed the warm atmosphere you had created.