Scary Luffy And His Title In Mock Town

A/N: Eiichiro Oda owns One Piece! 

 Last time in Chapter 7...

It's been two days and Luffy and the two was ready to leave. "You're leaving already?" Chopper asks and Luffy can't help but smile, he remembered asking the same at Shanks.

"Yeah..." Luffy responds as Chopper hides his tears with the rim of his hat, then suddenly Luffy places his hands on Chopper's shoulders. "Hey, if you want, I'll come back someday, and when I come back... Do you want to be my doctor at my crew...?" Luffy asks while Chopper was shocked but then grinned.

"Mh!" Chopper agreed and hugged Luffy, who was laughing and grinning in happiness, to death. The three watched on the sidelines, can't help but feel the warmth. After the teary goodbyes, Luffy went to the ship. Waving to Doctrine and Chopper, before looking at Law and Corazon, smiling.

"Off to Water 7 next!" Luffy shouts as he grins at Corazon and Law.

Luffy's eyebrows have been twitching a lot, and it sure didn't go unnoticed by the two who's been worried at Luffy for his eyebrows twitching a lot lately. "You okay?" Law asks Luffy, who's pissed for someone talking with him right now.

"No, can I have some time to myself...?" Luffy asks politely with a tired smile, Law left him but still worried. Luffy can't believe it! How could he forget about Mock Town! 'Mock town is dangerous for the two, especially that they're devil fruit users... Wait! If I let them stay with Cricket-ossan and I'll be the only one to go to Mock Town to stock up! Yeah! That's better!" Luffy suddenly collapsed which made Law and Corazon panic and go to him "It's so hard to think... Food..." Corazon sighed as Law took Luffy and placed him on the chair, sighing. After that the two slept while Luffy was guarding the place, sipping coffee ( much to the protests of Corazon and Law ) every so often.

OPOPOPOPPOPOPOPOPOPO

Luffy was grinning "Land Ho!" Luffy yelled at the two who were still sleeping, which annoyed Law.

"Can't you... WAKE US UP NORMALLY?!" Law asks while Luffy laughs and was at the deck with Law often using his devil fruit to at least hit Luffy. Corazon went to the deck and looked at Luffy confused.

"Aren't we supposed to be at Mock Town...?" Corazon asks as Luffy only laughs while Law stopped, interested at the question.

"Shishishi, We're still part of Jaya, we're only at a place where there are rumors about a man who knows about Sky Island, Montblanc Cricket, we're not going to Sky Island, we're only going to dock here. It's dangerous for devil fruits users such as yourself to go to Mock Town, I'll go myself." Luffy says with a grin. Corazon wanted to protest but Luffy glared at him saying 'just-listen-to-me-I'm-stronger' look, Luffy wouldn't want anyone to get in danger especially if it's his friends. "Oh look! There's a castle!" Luffy points at the cardboard-made castle which made Corazon and Law facepalm.

"That's made of cardboard."Corazon says with a blank face.

"And it's only colored." Law says while making the same face Corazon was making right now.

"Shishishi, I know!" Luffy says with a gleeful tone. The two comically fell while Law stopped getting angry, it's bad for their health.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

Before they docked, Luffy inflated his body to look like a man ( after time skip but he still is wearing the buttoned vest ) since Law and Corazon already knew this, they kept quiet.