Somebody's Here

Disclaimer: Eiichiro Oda owns One Piece

Last time in Chapter 41...

"A Brave Warrior of the Seas?" Brogy questioned, a grin plastered on his face but curiosity in his eyes. "What's that?"

"It's someone like you! I want to become just like you two one day!" Usopp chirped, a grin plastered in his face.

"A giant?" Brogy questioned as he raised his one of his eyebrows, his eyes looked surprised and it practically says 'What?'

"NO, THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN!" Usopp says with a tick of annoyance in his forehead while Nami laughs. "I want to live proud and honorably, just like the warriors of Elbaf!" Usopp says with a grin and thumps his right hand, that is curled into a fist, where his heart is located.

"GABABABA! I see!" Brogy shouts as he finally gets it. "We giants have much longer lifespans than you humans, and as such, we wish nothing more than an honorable death. After all, one's fortunes or life is all bound to come to an end one day. To a warrior of Elbaf, to die without tarnishing one's pride is what we mean by an honorable death. Our pride alone never comes to an end. It's an eternal treasure that's passed on through the lands of Elbaf."

"So your pride is your treasure!" Usopp says, his eyes filled with amazement and awe.

|||||||||||

A while ago...

Somewhere deep in the jingle, a brown dinosaur spots a white box-like place with an entrance on a side. The dinosaur bites the side, only to find his teeth cracking and falling down. He looks at it questioningly while feeling the pain.

"Move it, you big fat lizard." A familiar man's voice says with anger while the dinosaur looks at him.

"Leave it to me." Another familiar woman says while flying in the air on top of the dinosaur, who looked up. "10,000 KG PRESS!" The woman falls down, the dinosaur falling to the ground with its body buried on the ground. The woman hops and ignores the dinosaur, following the man who opened the door to enter.

"Ah, so you've returned, have you Mr. 5?" Mr. 3 says while he was casually reading and Miss Goldenweek was sleeping in the side.

"Hmph, an impressive little ability you've got there, instantly crafting a hideout in these jungles..." Mr. 5 pauses, his hands on his pockets. "Let me make one thing clear to you right now. This mission is still ours to complete so I'd appreciate it if you didn't interfere."

"We won't make the same mistake twice." Miss Valentine says with a small grin on her face.

"Mistakes? That's a little off, isn't it?" Mr. 3 says while looking at the two. "You failed because you are weak."

"WHAT!?" The two shouted in anger and surprise.

"It's because we carelessly let our guards down! " Miss Valentines pauses, getting angry each second. "We had no idea the princess would have Pirate Escorts!"

"Had no idea!? Hmph, what childish excuses you to resort to, don't you think? Might I remind you that we are professionals." Mr. 3 pauses, huffing at their excuse. "To lose to our enemies is an act as shameful as revealing our organization's existence to the general public. The mission we undertake must be accomplished perfectly with no careless mistakes, you realize? However, considering you successfully managed to tail our targets to this island, I shall grant you with 30% of the pay for this mission." Mr. 3 makes a serious face. "But if you still wish for me to not interfere, I'm afraid I'll have to take some actions as to have you two never interfere with me again. Mr. 5, Miss Valentine." The two scowls, the two grunts in held anger. Mr. 3 takes the long teapot in the table and pours tea at the two cups that was left. "Hmph... No need to make such a scowling face, help yourself to some of this black tea. There is a most fortuitous opportunity for us on this island. An opportunity to make such an enormous sum of money that we need not fight over it. I'm sure you've already seen what I'm talking about, haven't you?"

"Opportunity?" Miss Valentine looks at him questioningly.

"Take a look at these wanted posters...!" Mr. 3 says as he takes out two wanted posters, and it was Dorry and Brogy. "To be honest, even I was completely taken aback when I saw it first... You have my sincerest thanks for giving me this chance to come to this island. These are wanted posters from a hundred years ago. There was once a group of giants pirates who pillaged town after town and terrified the entire world... They were called the Warrior Giant Pirates and the two giants who led this fiendish pirate crew are on the very island we're on. Known as 'Dorry The Blue Ogre' and 'Brogy The Red Ogre', their names have long since faded away into mere legends of the past... However, they are still alive...!" The two makes a surprised face while Mr. 3 grins. "Not only that, the bounties placed on their heads have not been called off either." Mr. 3 takes his cup and drinks tea. "Presently, each one of their heads is worth 100 million beli...! And to add 150 million..." Smoke goes out of his nose with his grin still plastered on his face. "In short, 350 million for the three of them!"

"350 MILLION!?" Mr. 5 and Miss Wednesday chorused while disbelief was all over their face.

"... Finally, you grasp the gravity of our current circumstances." Mr. 3 pauses, his glasses hiding his eyes. "If we were to succeed in our mission and bring back 350 million on top of that, our promotion are sure to be guaranteed."

"So that's why you placed the bomb in their rum..." Mr. 5 says as a sweat is visibly being seen in his forehead.

"Exactly. After all, we would stand no fighting chance were we to face them head on, you see? All you two need to do is follow my commands." Mr. 3 one again, pauses. A dark look shows up in his face. "With a little scheming, even an entire mountain can be leveled down to the ground, you know?"

Present...

The volcano erupts while Brogy pauses for a while before laughing "GABABABABA! It's the signal for battle! Ain't today quite exciting!"

"You're going to fight? But what about the injuries you just received...!?" Usopp asks worriedly to Brogy.

"Ha, that goes for both him and me!" Brogy says as he stands up, laughing. "GABABABABA! Making such excuses in a relentless fight to the death,-" Brogy pauses "-Would only tarnish one's honour!"

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

Dorry grips his weapon tightly, a grin plastered on his face.

"I know this will greatly affect your battle, but I want you to act weak and let Brogy strike you enough to draw blood and pretend to be unconscious. This is not called cheating, it's called 'Bringing out the black wolf on the Sheep's den'. That way, the enemies will effectively show up, thinking their plan worked." Luffy says with a grin and a sadistic glint in his eyes.

Those cowards would surely earn their karma.