Welcome Back, My Swordsman

A/N: Eiichiro Oda owns One Piece!

Last time on Chapter 14...

"WHO WERE YOU GOING TO ARREST, HUH COBY?!" Alvida says as the current fat Alvida placed his mace on her shoulder. "He doesn't seem to be Roronoa Zoro, oh well... Before you die, who's the most beautiful person in the sea, Coby?!" Coby rubbed his head, back to his cowardice side, Luffy sighed.

"O-of course it's..." Coby stops and looks at Luffy, who was waiting for his answer "IT'S NOT YOU, YOU'RE THE RUDEST, DAMNED BITCH!" All of them paled, Alvida got angry.

"Nice answer, Coby. Open your eyes, if you're going to be a marine, you have to at least see this." Luffy says while Coby opened his eyes, whimpering.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Alvida shouts her battle cry as she swings her mace, Luffy didn't use his Devil fruit and also haki, he'd be starving before he does it. Luffy was strong enough to punch her in the gut and send her flying, the other's jaw dropped. Luffy turned to the others.

"Prepare a boat for Coby, he's going to be a marine!" Luffy yells with an authoritative voice as the others were too afraid so they nodded and quickly prepared a boat.

"L-Luffy-san..." Coby couldn't say anything as he was crying in joy.

"We're finally at the Marine's base!" Luffy says as he throws his fists in the air to show his excitement, not even bothering about the strange looks the people gave to them.

"Yep! Finally!" Coby says while excitement in his tone but had a little bit of nervousness.

"You're great, Coby!" Luffy says as he praises the very confused Coby.

"Huh?" Coby says while Luffy laughs at Coby's face.

"We've actually reached our destination!" Luffy says while he ruffles Coby's hair. Coby rubbed his head sheepishly in embarrassment.

"No no no, you did almost everything!" Coby says while Luffy laughs and walks, grinning.

"Let's go eat!" 'I need rum, meat, and my coffee!' Luffy says in his thoughts as he unconsciously went to the same restaurant as before.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

The people were shocked as the people were in Baratie, the only difference is Luffy was able to drink his precious rums. After Luffy finished his foods and drinks ( but never a no to rum and meat ) "We'll go our separate ways here! You do your best to be a great marine, alright?" Luffy says as he drinks another bottle of rum.

"I will...! Thank you so much... Luffy-san you have to become a great pirate too!" Coby says as he cries in happiness, Luffy laughs and drinks another bottle of rum. "Although we'll be enemies on the future" Coby added as he wiped his tears.

"Say, I wonder if Zoro is still being kept at the Marine base?" Luffy asks to no one even though he knew already, suddenly all the people went back to them in fear. Luffy laughs while he turns to eat his precious meats as Coby sweatdropped.

"Looks like we can't just yell out the name 'Zoro'" Coby whispers to Luffy who just shrugged and he drinks rum, he ate the last meat after all. "I just saw a notice on the streets, there's someone called Lieutenant Morgan at the base." Coby says happily resulting the people backed away in fear again. of course, Luffy laughed until they left.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

"Hey Coby, do you think I'm bad?" Luffy suddenly asks a surprised Coby at the question