Results After The Years

A/N: I do not own One Piece, Eiichiro Oda does though.. Anyways the chapters I made was from the manga please don't hate me. Some of them are though, probably from chapter one to two. Or here some came from the manga, and at the rest..

10 YEARS LATER~~

"He finally left, chief. We're going to miss him.." Makino says as she stared at the sea, smiling.

"He'll ruin this town's reputation!" Woop Slap says while he huffs. The fisherman laughed at his memories with Luffy

"I never thought he would be so serious about it." A fisherman says as Luffy was seen in the distance.

As Luffy was in his boat he saw the sky "Ah... The weather sure is nice today, unlike Grand Line and New World..." Luffy says quietly, suddenly the Lord of the Coast came, Luffy smirked. "I've been waiting for you." Luffy used a little amount of Conqueror's Haki to the sea monster and its sweats were continuously dropping, Luffy took out a rope, the sea monster got the message and used it to pull the boat, the people's jaw dropped when they saw it causing Luffy to laugh. Luffy was really happy! He never thought his current body a long time ago, would come when he becomes 17! He laughed to no end! His brother's jaw dropped ( including Garp ) when he turned 16 he was already 7'8! Now he was 8'0! He was probably taller than Sanji now, he might be tall as Doflamingo now! I mean, if he turned 17 in this current timeline, he was probably 72 today! He didn't know how it happen, but he won't forget the gobsmacked expression of his brothers. His former body also came back to him, which explains the scar coming back to him. It was a nice day, seagulls flying, a large whirlpool- oops. "Oh! I remember!" Luffy puts his fist on his palm "I'm supposed to sleep in the barrel!" he looked at the sea lord. "Hey, why don't you follow the barrel and wait for me and stay away from the people seeing you, oh! Pull the boat along with you too!" The sea lord nodded carefully as he went inside the barrel as he slept.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

"-way, if Alvida-sama finds out, you'll be killed!" Luffy hears Coby shout while he's in the barrel.

'Coby! It's nice to see you again, I'll make sure you'll become a marine again!' Luffy says in his thoughts while he silently laughs.

"It'll be fine if you keep your mouth shut, right Coby?" Luffy hears outside the barrel, he was impatiently waiting for his time to knock some of them out. He felt that he was being moved or somewhat rotated.

"Yeah, that's true..." Coby says as Coby was fearing for the worst.

"It's pretty heavy." One says, he can hear the guy say and he can already see them grinning outside.

"Can't wait!" he hears a person say with knuckles cracking outside. Luffy sweatdrops, who would punch a barrel filled with rum? That's wasting rum!

"Don't be greedy. I'm going to smash it right now." Another guy says as Luffy grins.

'Now!' Luffy says in his thoughts as he jumps out of the barrel, the one who was supposed to smash the barrel open got punched right in the jaw."Ahhh! WHAT A GREAT NAP!" Luffy looks at Coby who was frightened, he smiled nostalgically.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

Coby was shocked, someone came out of the barrel. It was a... man? He had a straw hat and a long-sleeved red cardigan, with a yellow sash tied around his waist. But what scared Coby most about the guy was his X mark on the chest, especially he was tall and so muscular! The guy walked towards him, of course, Coby panicked as he had wobbling legs. "Hey, do you have any food?" The guy says and smiled at him, slowly he nodded and the guy grinned at him, suddenly the pirate with a tattoo on his left eye placed a sword on the guy.