The Never-Ending Night

Disclaimer: Eiichiro Oda owns One Piece

Last time on Chapter 35...

In the end, Miss Monday gets unconscious and falls on the ground "AGHHH! He beat Miss Monday on pure strength! That's impossible!" A bounty hunter shouts in disbelief as Zoro lets go of Miss Monday's head turns to the bounty hunters.

"Shall we continue, Baroque Works? A fight's no mere game, you know?" Zoro says with a grin as he licks his lips in excitement.

"... I got it! That wanted poster must be a mistake on the Marines' part!" Mr. 8 says as he frowns.

"Of course! I can understand if he was worth the 150 million beli..." Mr. 9 pauses "He must be their real captain! No wonder... I thought it was quite strange, that their grinning idiot of a captain was supposed to be worth 150 million...!"

Miss Wednesday only stays quiet as she frowns 'Luffy-nii's the real captain!' Miss Wednesday says in her thoughts as she remembers how strong Luffy was.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

Luffy gets a tick mark as he heard Mr. 8 and Mr. 9. "Well that hurts, they thought I wasn't the captain? Am I that weak looking?" Luffy says as he drinks the sake that he took while Zoro was fighting them.

---

"How disgraceful..." Mr. 8 says as he looks at the beaten bounty hunters then at Zoro again. "To be beaten to this extent by a single pirate swordsman..." Zoro smirks as he looks down at the 4 Baroque Works' members "As proud members entrusted especially by the boss to watch over this town, we have a matter of responsibility to worry about." Mr. 8 says as he magically has a saxophone, he blows it and a blast of bullets came out towards Zoro.

Zoro flips backward, "Whoa!" Zoro says in fake surprise as Mr. 8 stops shooting.

"Let's go, Miss Wednesday!" Mr. 9 says as he runs towards the building.

Miss Wednesdaybites her pinky "Yes, Mr. 9!" Miss Wednesday shouts as Mr. 9 jumps at the building "Come give me a hand, Carue!"

Carue is a large, yellow duck. His wings are tipped with black (though this is not always present), as are his tail feathers. As the name implies, he has a spot on his bill. He wears a blue chullo with a white pattern on it and pink goggles with blue lenses. "QUACK!" Carue shouts as he proceeds to raise his right wing casually while looking at Miss Wednesday.

"NOT LITERALLY!" Miss Wednesday says as she makes a funny angry face.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

After Carue running towards Miss Wednesday, Miss Wednesday rides Carue "Alright! Show your famous speed that can outrun even a leopard!" Miss Wednesday says as Carue quacks.

"QUAAACK!" Carue shouts as he does the opposite. For a moment, Miss Wednesday looks at Carue, confused why he wasn't moving.

"WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO SIT DOWN!?" Miss Monday shouts in anger as she hits Carue's head, Carue quacks in surprise and pain.

Zoro sweatdrops "...The hell?" Zoro says as he quietly looks at the mini unplanned comedy sketch.

"HAHAHAHA! Are you sure you should be looking somewhere else right now?" Mr. 9's smug tone was heard on top of Zoro. Zoro looks up to see Mr. 9 doing some acrobatic stuff "I WONDER IF YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH MY ACROBATIC FINESSE?" Mr. 9 says as he keeps flipping towards Zoro "Nekketsu Nine..." Mr. 9 magically has a steel bat, his pinkies up. Of course, Zoro saw this and used his Sandai Kitetsu to fight it. "KONJOU BAT!" After Zoro dealing with the impact, Mr. 9 proceeds to flip on top of Zoro and effectively hit Zoro in the head. "HAHA! THESE ARE METAL BATS! BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET YOUR SWORDS GET CHIPPED!" While Mr. 9 was laughing as Zoro, who was just standing, looks to be thinking for a moment. Though he had no injury in his head. "Hm? What's wrong? Too scared to move?"