Special Chapter #1

A/N: Eiichiro Oda owns One Piece. I dunno if Baratie was newly made when Luffy was 6 years old... Just act like It was when it's in my story xD

SPECIAL CHAPTER :

A month ago :

"Oh look! It's Baratie!" Luffy says, jumping up and down from excitement. Law and Corazon could only shake their heads and smile a little from Luffy's antics. Luffy didn't want to be seen as a kid, so he inflated himself to turn into a guy, ( like he was in the first time skip ) Luffy goes to his room as he picks his older clothes. "BARATIE!" Luffy stretches his arms and flies at Baratie, leaving Law and Corazon to get surprised and shout his name like Luffy was about to die.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

"Hello? Anyone here?" Luffy asks after barging into the Baratie.

"Gah! What was that for, Old fart!?" A little one's voice was heard, he took a peek and saw a little-Sanji and Old Man Zeff.

"That's for peeling the apple wrong, you ingrate!" Zeff says while Luffy sees Zeff kicking Sanji's head, which resulted in Sanji's head falling in the ground along with his body, Luffy laughed and made the cooks, Sanji and Old Man Zeff's attention to him, Luffy shuts his mouth after everyone looking at him.

"Uh... Hello...?" Luffy says awkwardly. There was an awkward silence before Old Man Zeff goes to him and kicks him, sure it didn't hurt Luffy but he wanted to break his act so... Grudgingly, Luffy added his being-hurt-sound-effect and made himself fall to the ground. Slowly he acts like he was hurt. "What was that for, Old Man!?"

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

Zeff narrows his eyes when he kicked the kid ( at his point of view, but this ' kid ' is practically in his 19 years old form ) his legs started to hurt, especially when it looked late when he fell on the ground. "That's for coming here without permission, brat!" Zeff says while he sees the little kid frowning before the little kid started laughing. He looked at his back and saw the cooks and the Lil' eggplant looking at the kid as if he was crazy. Now that he turned to the kid, the kid did look like a crazy kid. The Lil' eggplant comes to the kid, looking for some bruises and maybe some skull cracks.

"Oi Old fart! You must have kicked him hard to make him crazy!" Little Sanji says while Zeff glares at Sanji.

"I didn't and show some respect you Lil' eggplant!" Zeff says as he notices the kid stop laughing and turns into him, the brat grinning at him and it looked impossibly wide, and it seriously looked like it can rival the Sun's light.

"Shishishi, sorry. It's just that the hat is soo-" The brat says as he throws his hands on the air like he was seeing a bomb while him crazily grinning "–big!" Zeff looks at him before hitting him in the head again, The Lil' eggplant sighs and goes back to the kitchen. "Ne, can me and my friends eat here?" the kid asks while grinning. Zeff sighs, he feels like something bad is gonna happen.

"Fine brat, just don't caus-" Zeff couldn't even finish what he was saying as the brat already ran and ordered things after he was able to find a table with three chairs. He felt a headache coming, Zeff sighed and came to the kitchen.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

The cooks were utterly shocked, terrified and happy at the same time. After that Luffy found his friends and some scoldings and death threats came ( which came only from Law while the cooks sweatdropped ) as Luffy only laughed it off, the cooks were surprised how a petite kid, can eat over thousands of foods, the kid even ordered rum! Which was stopped by Law and Corazon telling him not to, Luffy pouted. 'I did it unconsciously anyway.' Luffy says in his thoughts while he ate meat without rum, he was starting to miss it anyways! 'I mean, Booze is a man's first love! How dare they do this to me! ' Luffy comically had a scary aura about him mixed with jealousy and some sulking there and that. The cooks, Law and Corazon sweatdropped.

"Luffy-ya, stop sulking. Besides, its bad for a kid's health. If you wondered how it tastes, wait when you become older." Law says as he obviously misunderstood it and made Luffy have a more scary aura.

'I'M OLDER THAN THE TWO OF YOU!' Luffy yells in his thoughts while he sulked as he ate meat, which was his also his first love. The cooks were confused about what Law said by 'kid's health' but they shrugged it off.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

Luffy looks at pirates who barged in. None of the cooks cared, meaning it must be low bountied pirates or pirates who just started off. "Hey! You're cooks, right? Bring us food and rum!" The pirates shouted while Luffy facepalmed, forget about those pirates starting off, they're basically low bountied pirates. A man cam- wait that's Patty, right?

"Welcome shitty pirates, do you have money to pay?" Patty unknowingly insulted his 'customers' so the 'customers' got angry. One brought out a gun and was about to shoot, Luffy cringed and grimaced, he didn't like seeing one getting hurt, especially if it's his friend's friend. If it's his friend's friend then they're his friends. Luffy came in front of Patty and caught the bullet like a slow fly.

"Why not try to be nice?" Luffy says slowly and dangerously, making it look like it was question, but it was clear it was a statement telling 'Don't-mess-with-me' the others stepped back, which was a great idea. But some was just too stubborn, like their captain.

"You want to die, kid!?" The pirate captain shouts as he uses his sword as a threat, the cooks looked worried. Zeff glanced at the kid's friends, they were casually eating but the older man was looking while drinking. He frowned, weren't they supposed to get worried and panicked now?

Luffy had his eyes covered by the rim of his hat. The captain makes a smug face, clearly thinking that he won. Little did he know that it made one of Luffy's switch flick. "Maybe." Luffy just says as he showed an emotionless face as he grabbed the man's neck, he wouldn't want to damage the Baratie. The others quickly raised their weapons but was stopped by Luffy's glare. Luffy slowly walked towards the exit as the others looked dumbfounded, he threw the choking captain in the water as he looked at the pirate's crew members.

"Go away." Luffy said he used a little Conqueror's Haki, which the others didn't felt as Luffy concentrated everything on the captain's Nakama, they all nodded and quickly ran away. After that, he enjoyed the food that he was eating and the others looking at him weirdly. "MORE MEAT!" Luffy says as the others rushed to get more. Sanji came and had a meat in the tray, Luffy grinned at him "Hey!" Luffy says as Sanji looks at him.

"What is it?" Sanji asks, he had a hint of annoyance.

"When I set sail someday, would you like to join my crew?" Luffy says which surprised the three in the surrounding.

"No! I have a debt to pay in the Old fart!" Sanji shouts while Luffy only laughs as ruffles and petting Sanji's hair as Sanji was still a kid here. (which he got as a habit when he always plays with some children or young people when they aren't afraid of him, which made Luffy a little bit happy considering he lost everything except Sabo) the said kid got annoyed and pushed Luffy's hand "What are you doing?" Luffy laughs again.

"Ruffling and patting your hair. Shishishi, you're still a kid so you should enjoy your life and follow your dreams!" Luffy says while grinning. Sanji was shocked at the young man in front of him.

"Do you have a dream?" Sanji asks slowly while Luffy looks at the window.

"Shishishishi, yeah!" Luffy responds as he looks at Sanji, who was looking at him straight in the eye.

"... Can I know what it is?" Sanji hesitantly asks while Luffy ruffles his hair again.

"I'm gonna be the Pirate King!" Luffy yelled which brought the attention all to Luffy's table, Sanji was amazed and happy at the same time. His dream was impossible... Like him... Suddenly Luffy yawned and stood up "We gotta go, hey kid-" Luffy looks at him "–see you a few years from now on!" Just like that Luffy and the others left, of course, they also paid.

.

.

.

Owari! :

"Ah! Let's go to Gecko Island next." Luffy says as he was still in his old form 'I should still be like this when I go to Gecko Island.'

"Why are you still in that form?" Law asks as he watches Luffy sit in the deck with a grin on his face.

"Secret." Luffy casually says while Law sighed as he went back to helping Corazon do things.