Orange Town And Getting My Navigator!

Disclaimer: Eiichiro Oda owns One Piece

"Okay... You're saying... We should follow the bird? A BIRD?" Zoro asks in disbelief as Luffy laughs and nods. Zoro facepalmed 'What kind of Captain did I choose?' Zoro thought as Luffy casually drinks his coffee.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

"We're close! I'm going first!" Luffy yells as he rockets himself before Zoro got the chance to react. Once Luffy was out of sight Zoro cursed.

"That idiot!" Zoro says as he paddled fast to catch up with his somehow-idiotic captain.

While Zoro was having a hard time, Luffy was having the time of his life. "Oh wait... I saved Nami so she shouldn't be here! What on earth is she thinking?!" Luffy says to himself as he sensed Nami a long time ago. He sighs 'That woman... Getting herself into trouble...' Luffy says in his thoughts as he Geppo-ed towards Nami.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

Nami tripped on a rock as the three pirates cornered her with perverted faces on them. She closed her eyes in defeat 'Is this it...? I haven't even found my captain...! And now I already lost a battl-'

CRACK

Her thoughts were cut off as she heard bones breaking. She slowly opened her eyes and got surprised. "W-Why you...!" A random pirate says as his hands were being broken by a tall man, he managed to say as he was knocked unconscious.

Nami widened her eyes as she saw a familiar straw hat on the tall man's head "L-Luffy..?!" She yells in surprise as Luffy looked at her with a grin.

"My, such a coincidence seeing you here my dear navigator. Mind telling me why, oh why, are you being chased by these pirates here?" Luffy says with a grin, the pirates on the ground knock unconscious. "I thought you were waiting at Cocoyashi village." Luffy says as Nami gulped before smiling at her now-maybe-mad captain.

"Well... I wanted to get the map of Grand Line, I thought we'd need it..." Nami says as she looked at her captain, who walked towards her. She was visibly sweating when her Captain crouched down to face her equally. She closed her eyes, thinking she'd be given a punishment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Luffy, surprising Nami, pats, and ruffles Nami's hair while he hugs her as Nami opened her eyes and saw Luffy grinning. "Shishishishi, nice job Nami! But you should have waited for me! I can't let my Navigator running around and getting hurt for our journey!" Luffy says as he ruffled Nami's hair before helping Nami stand up.

"I'm a thief who steals from other pirates! I've done this for years!" Nami says proudly as Luffy laughs and lets go of Nami while ruffling her hair.

"Correction, You're a pirate who steals from other pirates." Luffy says as Nami looks at him surprised.

"You didn't tell me you were a pirate! But... I guess that's okay..." Nami says as Luffy grins at her and she grins back.

"Well... I think there are some other things you need something here more than the map, right...?" Luffy says slyly while Nami looks at him surprised before grinning devilishly.