Adventure On Little Garden

Disclaimer: Eiichiro Oda owns One Piece

Last time in Chapter 39...

Vivi! We have to hurry up!" Nami yells, putting her hand on Vivi's left shoulder." If they find us now, Igaram's sacrifice would be in vain!" Nami widens her eyes when Vivi bit her lips. 'This girl is strong!' Nami thought as she hugged Vivi. "It's alright! I promise we'll safely get you back to Alabasta!"

"Luffy! GO WAKE THOSE TWO UP AND BRING THEM BACK TO THE SHIP!" Zoro pauses as the two runs, "I'll be going ahead to the ship first!"

"Those four managed to save all of East Blue all by themselves..!" Nami says she was comforting Vivi.

"Alright, just leave it to me!" Luffy says as the two go in the opposite direction.

"Even a shichibukai won't stand a chance against them!"

Sanji wakes up, feeling that someone was carrying him. Sanji slowly opens his eyes to see a straw hat and black hair. Oh, he was being carried in the back... "WHAT!?"

Luffy shushes him "We're close, don't wake Usopp up." Luffy whispers to him as he turns. Sanji sighs and just relaxes, though there was a part of him that wants to get off, Luffy smelled of the sea. It was a nice smell.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

"Hurry Vivi!" Nami shouts as they ran. Though, Vivi's face looked troubled.

'Carue's not here...!' Vivi thought as he kept looking everywhere.

While on the boat, Zoro pulled the anchor at ease. He senses Luffy with the two, he turns to see two sleeping Sanji and Usopp. He had to hold back a laugh because it looked incredibly ridiculous. Luffy uses Geppo and goes down towards the deck, making sure it was a gentle landing. He soon puts down the two, making sure that it won't wake them up.

"WE DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO GO LOOK FOR HIM!" Nami shouts as Luffy facepalms. So much for his hard work. Sanji and Usopp slowly wake up, though Usopp was more shocked.

"BUT I CAN'T JUST LEAVE HIM HERE..." Vivi shouts back, though she turned quiet the more she talked.

"What's wrong?" Zoro asks while behind him, Luffy was explaining the whole story to Sanji and Usopp.

"She says her duck is missing and won't come even after whistling!" Nami says as sweats were forming more on her face.

"You mean him?" Zoro calmly says as he points on his left, showing Carue, alive and well. Carue quacked as he raised his right wing. "He got on the boat even before me."

"THAT'S WHERE YOU WERE!?" Both Vivi and Nami shouted in anger.

"Turn the boat around to head down this river and we should be able to reach the ocean!" Vivi says as she got over it quickly, and entered Going Merry. "We have to leave as quickly as possible!"

"We're off!" Zoro shouts as Merry turns.

"Hey, so how many guys are gonna come after us?" Luffy asks as he punched Sanji and Usopp, who was complaining before.

"I can't say for sure." Vivi pauses as she turns to Luffy "There's reportedly 2000 people working for Baroque Works. And towns like Whiskey Peak aren't uncommon either..."

"You mean we could have 1000 people after us!?" Nami shouts in disbelief as she widens her eyes.

"It's possible considering how serious knowing the Boss' real identity is." Vivi responds calmly as she unconsciously moved near Luffy, which made them surprised.