Whale

Disclaimer: Eiichiro Oda owns One Piece

Last time on Chapter 30

"So we've reached Grand Line, have we?" Sanji says as he takes a barrel "Well this calls for a celebration!" Sanji shouts as he places the barrel in the middle. "To find All Blue!" Sanji shouts as he places his foot in the barrel.

"To become the Pirate King!" Luffy shouts as he grins and places his foot. The others followed.

"To be the Greatest Swordsman..." Zoro...

"To draw a map of the world!" Nami...

"T-t-to become a brave warrior of the seas!" Usopp...

" OFF TO GRAND LINE WE GO! " All of them shouts as they break the barrel.

'I won't let this chance slip away!' Luffy thought as he sees the smiling faces of his Nakama.

"The entrance to Grand Line, is a mountain." Nami says as all of the members are in the lounge. There was a storm brewing outside. Apparently, the light that was guiding them went off, but it was no problem for Nami and the others.

"A mountain!?" Usopp says in disbelief as his head tilts over to the left while his arms were crossed.

"Exactly. I had a hard time believing it myself when I looked at the map, but look!" Nami says as he places the map down for everyone to see. "The Light of Guidance was directly pointing at Reverse Mountain located right here on Red Line."

"Does that mean we have to crash through the mountain?" Usopp asks as Nami shakes her head and points a place where it was on the edge of the Paradise's line.

"No, there's a waterway right here." Nami responds as Usopp's eye widens and starts to imagine Going Merry climbing a mountain.

"A waterway? That's crazy!" Usopp pauses "Even if that waterway really is there, there's no way a ship could climb up a mountain!"

"But that's what the map says." Nami says as she takes the map and waves it in front of Usopp.

"That's right. As if Nami-swan could ever be wrong!" Sanji says as he defends Nami.

"But isn't that the map you stole from Buggy? How dependable could it be?" Zoro says as he looks at Nami. "In the first place, why do we even have to enter directly through the entrance anyway? Couldn't we just head directly south and still enter?"

"No, we can't! And there's a perfectly good reason for that." Nami shouts as she sighs.

"Actually, we can. And there's also a perfectly good reason for that " Luffy says with a very mischievous glint in his eyes and in his grin. Everyone looks at him, Nami's eyes widen in horror though.

"Wait, wha? Guys! The storm suddenly stopped!" Usopp says before Nami could retort to Luffy.

"Hey, you're right." Sanji says as he peeks at the window.

"What? That can't be... " Nami says as she turns "That storm should have directly led us to the entrance..." Nami adds as sweat is visibly seen on her face.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

"Wow, such a nice day!"

"I wonder what happened to the storm?"

"Haha haha!"

As the others talk, Nami's eye widens in horror again and she gapes. "Oh no!" Nami shouts as Luffy laughs while he leans on the mast. "We've entered Calm Belt...!"