The 4th member

Disclaimer: Eiichiro Oda owns One Piece

Last time in Chapter 24...

"But if we didn't do that, that idiot would never listen to us! Hey Strawhat..." Zeff pauses as Luffy already knew he was the one being called so he turned to Zeff, who looked at him. "Would you mind... taking that Lil' eggplant with you? Take him to 'Grand Line'... It's his dream." Zeff says honestly. Little did he know, Sanji was only leaning on the door, listening to everything.

"Jeez, that was more trouble than it was worth, owner Zeff!" A cook says as Sanji lowers his head.

"I can hear you..." Sanji pauses as he listens to the other cooks.

"It was really hard to play along."

"Hey, give me another serving of this soup!"

"Me too!"

"And me!"

"You bastards..." Sanji quietly says as he can hear the other cook's words.

"Don't wanna." Luffy says straightforwardly as he takes another soup. The cooks were stunned and shock of Luffy's straightforward answer.

"WWHHHHHAAAAATTTT!?" The cooks yell as they couldn't believe what they heard, Zeff looked at Luffy like he was disappointed.

"What's the meaning of this? Didn't you want a cook for your ship!? What, are you not satisfied with him?" Zeff says with a tone of annoyance, Luffy stopped eating and looked at Zeff.

"No, it's not like I'm dissatisfied or anything. I do want him to come along with me, but he said he wants to stay here as a cook. So even if you tell me to take him with me, I'm not gonna." Luffy explains while he was close to finishing his soup.

"So you won't accept unless he says it himself." Zeff says as he looks at Luffy to know that he was getting to the point.

"Yup, more soup." Luffy says as he raises his bowl to ask for more of Sanji's soup.

"Well, you do have a point. But the problem is that rebellious brat will be honest with himself or not..." Zeff says as he sighs.

"It's impossible! He's too hard headed for his own good." A cook says as Sanji was outside, listening to everything, Luffy knew though.

"More soup." Luffy says again. Suddenly, there was something in the water that was extremely going fast towards them, to be straight, towards Sanji's place, in the door.

"Wha?" Sanji says first and was too late to dodge, he got knocked and went flying towards the room Zeff and Luffy was.

"What? Is this a guy?" A cook says as the other cook says things that weren't helping at the current situation at all.

"A mermaid!?"

"Did he come all the way from Fishman Island to try our cooking?"

Finally, someone came closer and got the whole image, "You idiot, this is just a guy in a Panda Shark." he says as Sanji gets up.

"What the..." Sanji says quietly as he stares at the person inside the shark, Luffy finishes his food before looking.

"Oh, Yosaku!" Luffy says with an amused face, he crouches down to look at poor Yosaku who raised his arms weakly and had tears that were already falling.

"Ah... Luffy-Aniki...!" Yosaku says weakly as Luffy grins at him, Luffy looked like he didn't care about a thing that was currently eating Yosaku, which might be true.