Usopp And Going Merry Joins!

A/N:

Disclaimer: Eiichiro Oda owns One Piece

Last time in Chapter 17...

"Maybe I've sailed, maybe I haven't. I'm not answering that second question, maybe I'll say it someday." Luffy says before stopping petting the Sea King 'Speaking of which, I think I can say it considering I've told Grampa I came from the future... Well... That time it was an accident, hope he can keep it well though...' Luffy thought before continuing to pet the Sea king "Putting that aside... I'm hungry..." Luffy says as he stops and looks at the Sea King, thinking of meat. Which he brushed off since the Sea King was his friend. Luffy stands up and takes 5 meat inside a barrel, he can't let the food storage go out easily or he'll die out of starvation.

"You're so secretive, we're a crew, aren't we?" Nami says as she crosses her arms and pouts.

"Well.... Maybe someday I'll tell it, and correction Nami,-" Luffy turns to look at Nami and Zoro while he grins at them. "– Family, not a crew." The two looked surprised before grinning.

"We need to plan things more!" Nami says as Luffy stops petting the Sea King for once and look at her.

"What do you mean?" Luffy asks as confusion was all over his face

"Are we going to the 'Grand Line' like this?" Nami emphasizes 'this' as she looks at Luffy, who was confused at first before laughing.

"Shishishi, foods, ship, or even members aren't a problem! We'll get a ship and our sniper at the next island, we'll just think of the enemies we get later on." Luffy said as he plopped down the side of the boat. 'I also need some reports to know and say to Giant-ossan too...' Luffy thought as he takes off his hat and looks for it for a second before putting it back.

"Okay...?" Nami says awkwardly and was frozen stiff as she sees her captain grinning mischievously.

"We also have to train, since 'Grand Line' is very dangerous for beginners..." Luffy says as he stands up "Time for Haki training!" by this, Zoro stands up as he yawns.

"Finally! I've been waiting for this." Zoro says, the two looked like they were understanding each other, can't say the same for Nami though.

"Wait! Haki? What's 'Haki'?" Nami says as she looks at her captain and Zoro back and forth, Luffy laughs at Nami, which caused Nami to look at Luffy.

"Haki is a mysterious power that is found in every living being in the world. It is not that different from the typical senses. However, most people don't notice it or fail to awaken it. Broadly speaking, there are two types of Haki available to everyone, given the proper training; however, there is a third type that only a certain group of "chosen ones" are said to possess." Luffy pauses as he looks at Nami seriously. "Haki is separated into three categories, or 'colors' : Kenbunshoku Haki, which grants users a sixth sense of the world around them and limited precognitive abilities; Busoshoku Haki, which allows the user to use their spirit as armor to defend against attacks or to make their own attacks more potent; and Haoshoku Haki, a rare type of Haki only one in a million can use which grants the user the ability to overpower the will of others. And I'm going to sharpen your 'colors'" Nami stands up as she was ready to participate. The two didn't notice the mischievous grin from their merciless Captain.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO

"Hu hu! It's such a beautiful day..." A slim tan-skinned teenager with medium-length black woolly hair, prominent lips, and a long nose said as he stares at the Sea on a cliff. " There's nothing like starting such a happy and refreshing day by looking at the Sea! " The Long nose says as the birds chirp at the background.