Part 1 - The bestfriend.

*Jay’s POV*

Today, is the day, the day Libby moves to London. I’ve only just moved here, around a month ago now, and now sharing a house with Nathan, Siva, Max and Tom. We’re a new 5 piece 'boyband', The Wanted. Nathan being the youngest we always pick on him so he’s normally typing away on his phone, probably to Alex, his best friend. I smiled to myself and my phone started buzzing, I grabbed it off the side before any of the boys could get it and answered it

“Jay!”

“Hello”

“I’m at my new flat, it’s amazing”

“Well that’s a good start” I replied chuckling lightly

“Well you wanna come help me get unpacked?”

“Course I will, but Libby?”

“What bird?”

“Can I bring the boys?”

“Fine!”

“Thanks, now text me the street name and number then we’ll set off”

“Alright then, see you soon!”

“Bye”

I smiled to myself then told the boys where we was going, Nathan was the last to get ready, trying to pick out a hat, Max and Tom grabbed a hoody and their converse, Siva grabbed his jacket and shoes, as for me? I grabbed the beanie that Libby brought me a couple of months back, I didn’t have to put any shoes on, I’ve had them on since Libby text me saying that she was leaving. Finally Nathan had arrived downstairs and we was leaving I couldn’t wait to see her!

*Max’s POV*

There is no way Jay can deny that he’s into this Libby girl, he constantly talks about her, describing her to us, sharing his and her memories over the past 15 years that they’ve know each other, and he’s ecstatic when he texts or calls, when she said she was leaving he was bouncing off the walls. It’s quite sweet actually, Tom just laughs then Jay wonders up to his bedroom.. I was snapped put mid-daydream when Jay literally pulled me out of the house, leaving Siva to lock up, we put our hoods up or heads down, although we’ve only released one single, our fan base is quite big, it’s surprising actually. I smiled to myself remembering the day All Time Low got to number 1, Martin nearly cried, me and the boys spent the next week laughing at him until Jayne finally caught on and told us to stop. We walked round the corner and stopped at a small house converted into two flat, Jay walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. A girl about 18, a year younger then Jay, answered the door, she greeted us and let us in, the flat was surprisingly spacious, we got to work and helped her unpack, the walls had already been wallpapered or painted and all the flooring was down. She gave us each a room and let us work, me putting things into the kitchen, Tom and Siva the front room, Nathan the bathroom, and then her and Jay the spare and her bedroom. An hour later I was done so I walked downstairs to see tom and Siva hitting each other with cushions and Nathan cuddled into a corner of the sofa, laughing at the two idiots. After half an hour Libby and Jay still hadn’t re-appeared from upstairs...

*Tom’s POV*

Jay and Libby hadn’t returned so we decided to take a look, we walked upstairs and knocked... No answer, we pushed the door open slightly to see them both asleep on the bed, Jay’s arm protectively around her. It looked sweet but I’m not saying anything, I’m not the softie out of us five... Max took out his phone and took a picture, before sending it to Jay and leaving the room, me, Siva and Nath following him. 5 minutes later, Jay appeared downstairs...

“Have a good nap?” I asked winking; he knew exactly what I was thinking,

“Tom! You’re so dirty!” Nathan interrupted, him being the baby of the band; he cringed at anything dirty that we said, I just laughed at him whilst he went back to sitting on the corner of the sofa, texting on his phone. Minutes later, Libby appeared behind Jay, looking more awake then before...

“Soon as it’s Libby’s first night here in London, how about we go clubbing?”

“Woo! Let’s do this” was the reply I got from Jay, Libby laughed whilst Siva did his happy dance and Max played with my ear; Nathan called his best friend, Alex I think her name is, and asked her if she wanted to do anything as he’s too young to get into clubs. We left Libby’s flat and went back to the house to start getting ready for the night ahead.