Part 25 - Nom... Lives on.

*Tom's POV*  

"Thomas!" Alex smiled sweetly, battering her eyelashes. 

"What do you want Alex?" I chuckled, sighing slightly.  

"Get some water and wake Nath up whilst I'm in the shower please?" She asked smiling at me, 

"Hell yeah. Sloth boy's getting wet" I smirked, 

"WOAH. WHAT?" Jay asked loudly, poking his head round the living room door, rubbing his eyes.  

"Damn, that sounded way to dirty for my liking" I muttered, hanging my head. 

"Nom lives on" Lisa joined in, giggling hysterically walking back into the living room.  

"Erugh" I moaned, "shut up!" 

"Best thing is..." Max choked out, holding his side, "Siva has the flip" he laughed again, pointing to Siva who was sat in the corner recording us all. Then that was it. Libby joined us and ended up nearly in tears, Sunny was laughing on the floor calming herself down, Em was still giggling slightly, perched on Siva's knee, Lisa removed herself from the room after finding it hard to breathe, Jay and Max were still laughing uncontrollably where as Siva was making sure the last section of embarrassment had saved to go in this week’s flip.

*Emma's POV*

"Are you actually gonna go get Nathan wet or what?" I asked, smirking, setting the 8 of us into a fit of giggles leaving Tom highly un-amused.  

"If you wish" He muttered, I grabbed the flip and followed Tom into the kitchen, recording his actions. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, still filming him as he filled up two 500ml bottles,  

"What does it look like?" He asked, not getting the whole point of that question. "Max, I need you" I giggled again. 

First Tom wants to make Nath wet and now he needs Max. What else could add to this? 

"Take them" he instructed, pointing at the two bottles that he had just filled up. Max nodded, picking them up and waiting patiently, Tom grabbed a 2 litre bottle from under the cupboard and placing it under the tap, letting the now freezing cold water fill the empty bottle.  

Before long both bottles were full and all 9 of us walked upstairs, ready to watch Nathan be rudely awoken, 

"I thought you were getting in the shower?" Tom hissed to Alex, who was now standing by Nath's door, 

"I was... But this is too funny to miss" she giggled lightly, smirking as she pushed the door open fully, letting us crowd round the room.  

"3... 2..." Max smirked, 

"1..." him, Thomas and Jay smirked before tipping the water bottles upside down and letting the water bounce off his topless body. 

"What the" Nathan shouted jumping up from his bed, 

"BEEP" Lisa shouted, giggling childishly. All 9 of us began laughing, running downstairs before Nathan had a massive rant at us about how he doesn't like to be kept awake. 

"What's going on?" Terri asked quietly, appearing in the front room. We all sniggered at the thought, 

"Guys, we've lost a person. Man down, I repeat, man down" Max whispered, but loud enough for nearly all of us to hear.

*Terri's POV* 

"Wouldn't it be woman?" I asked, sitting back on the sofa, 

"That's true but there's no time. If I'm not back, I love you all dearly. Especially Sunny" Max spoke deeply, pretending to hold a gun in his hands.