2

Seokmin went out of the waiting room and decided to book a cab since it was safer for him instead of borrowing one of the company's car.

As he was heading out the building, he thought of what he can give you and the kids. Seokmin knows that his presence was enough as , but he really wants a surprise for his family.

He stopped when he heard noises from the outside. It was the fans and media. He totally forgot about them.

Desperate to come home early, Seokmin stepped a bit back where people outside cant see him and called his Seungcheol hyung for some help.

"Hey Seok! Is there a problem?" he asked

Seokmin took a deep breath, "Ah hyung, I can't go out of the building. There are lots of fans and reporters outside," he took another deep breath, "hyung please help me"

Seungcheol stayed quiet for a while, thinking of a way how he can help his brother.

"Hyung? Are you still there?" Seokmin asked.

"Yeah, sorry. I was actually thinking." he said, "Oh, I can gather up the kids to buy something for me outside.. Then you go blend in with those fans and reporters, okay?"

Seokmin sighed, "Thanks hyung, i hope it works."

Seungcheol asked Soonyoung, Mingyu, and Seungkwan to accompany Chan to buy him some stuff outside.  He didn't tell them about Seokmin's situation, he knew these kids can get really weird that it may sabotage his plan.

When Seokmin saw his members went out, he immediately ran towards the side of the reporters. He knew fans would still recognize him despite of having his cover up. Thankfully, he was able to past the crowd and hopped in to the cab.

"Where are we heading, Sir?" the driver asked him.

Seokmin was thankful that he passed through the crowd and moreover, the driver of the cab doesn't know him.

He handed him over the address then he immediately texted Seungcheol.

Seungcheol hyung
I'm in a cab already. Thanks, hyung.

He then closed his eyes for a while. He was exhausted and tired from all the performances and schedules this past weeks.

*ting!*
*ting!*

He opened his eyes and checked the message, whom he taught was from Seungcheol.

Love 🐴
We already had an early dinner so don't worry. You go grab your dinner now, okay? We miss you too babe. 😞

Oh, by the way, Minseokie is asking if you'll come home tomorrow. He misses you so bad.. Well, we all do here. Take care always, baby. I love you. 😙

Seokmin immediately smiled at the message. He misses you too and the kids. He felt guilty that his son keeps on asking questions like that. He replied right away.

Love 💖
I'll have my dinner later, we still have to go on guesting at a radio show. Don't worry, I had a meal awhile ago. 😘

Oh, and yes. I'll be home tomorrow since it's our rest day.. I'm finally going to see you. I miss youuu babyyyy

Seokmin can't remove the smile on his face. He looked outside the window and saw a flower shop across the street.

He knows how much you love flowers. It's also been awhile since he last gave you flowers. So he poked the driver and asked,

"Uhm sir, can we please stop over that flower shop? It won't take long."

The driver just nodded and smiled at Seokmin. He pulled over the flower shop and Seokmin immediately jumped out from the cab and bought you a bouquet.

As he hopped back into the cab, he looked at the flowers and once again flashed a smile. The driver knew he was smiling although he's wearing a mask. His eyes were clearly smiling too.

"For your girlfriend, sir? It's beautiful. She'll surely like it." the driver said.

Seokmin didn't bother to answer, instead he looked at the driver through the mirror and still flashed his smiling eyes.

He looked back at the flowers and thought,
"No, it's for my wife..."

Soon enough, he arrived at the apartment. Seokmin checked his phone to see if you had replied. He remembered that you're probably putting the kids to sleep by this time.

He immediately went to your unit and rang the doorbell. Seokmin heard the footsteps so he removed his mask and smiled through the camera.

"Seokmin?!"

You were surprised and immediately opened the door. Seokmin went inside quickly and closed the door. He faced and welcomed you with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hi babe." he gave you a peck on the lips and handed you the flowers. "I know how much you love them."

As you took the flower from your free hand, Seokmin immediately took the sleeping Minah from your embrace.

"My baby is sleeping already? I miss you so much, princess." he carried Minah and swayed to keep her asleep.

"Daddy!" , you heard Minseok whispered shout from the door of his room. He ran straight to his father and give him a hug.

You smiled at the sight. It's been awhile.

He looked at you as he was hugging his son. He looked at you with the loving smile on his face. You can't help but smile back when he said,

"Yes baby, I'm home now."