8

"Minseok! We're going already, are you good?" Seokmin called your son from the living room.

He decided to take you and the kids out, for the first time. Honestly, you're all nervous about it.

"Uhm, hey... Are you sure it's okay for the company for us to go out?" you asked him while you were holding Minah.

Seokmin cupped your cheek, "How many times did I tell you not to worry? I won't do things that will bring harm to my family."

He then gave you a peck which Minseok saw as he was heading towards you. He flashed the happiest smile.

Your heart was full with Seokmin with you and the kids being all happy. Everything is perfect.

"Let's go then." Seokmin said.

"Minseokkie, wear your mask." You reminded him. It's a must since your relationship with Seokmin isn't known to the public, you need to hide you and your kid from the public, especially when out with Seokmin.

You already booked a cab so everything will smoothly go according to plan. Seokmin was holding Minseok's hand and his other hand on your hip while you carry Minah.

You hopped in the cab and surprisingly, Seokmin sat beside you instead of being in the passenger side. Seokmin handed a paper to the driver, indicating the place where you all are heading.

"Are we going to see Samjoon too?" Minseok asked you.

"You better ask Daddy about that. If they wont be busy, maybe he can ask him to come" You said as your ruffle your son's hair.

Minseok talked and told stories to Seokmin after then. You then proceeded checking your phone again.

Seungcheol oppa

Oppa. We're heading out for lunch
today. I don't know why I'm nervous

Y/N, just trust Seokmin. It's your
first time out with him as family,
right?

I trust him, I'm just afraid. It's too
much of a risk. I might put your
career at stake too.

Don't worry about that, okay?
We actually helped Seokmin to
talk to the company about this.

Really? Thank you, oppa. I'm sorry too,
if anything happens to you and the
members just because of us.

Yah. Don't say that. Family comes first
always. You are our family too, okay?

Thank you so much, oppa. I'll come
drop by the office some time, with
the kids.

I'll message you later, oppa. Seokmin
might get suspicious. Thank you again.

You look up and saw Seokmin staring at you. You. were right, he was all suspicious since you were at your phone. You gave him a smile and he. playfully raised hia eyebrow at you.

Not long, you all arrived to the place. Not really alot knew this place, and thankfully, there are only few people dining.

"Daddy! Let's sit beside the window!" Minseok said.

"Go, find seats for us." Seokmin replied.

You were still bother by the fact that he is out with you right now. "Babe, why don't we just sit in a corner?"