11

Seokmin hailed a cab for both you. He still nit saying where you are headed to. But he was so clingy by the time you set foot of their dorm.

"Babe. I trust you but really... Where are we going?" You asked hin since you're so worried again about the environment.

"We're near, just trust me."

The cab stopped and you we're surprised where you are.

"Come on, the CEO wants to talk to us." He smiled at you, as if giving you an assurance that it is going to be alright.

As soon as you stepped out of the cab, you saw the thing that scares you the most. There were fans and fansites waiting in a cafe in front of the building. You were so nervous as you saw those cameras and fans murmuring to each other. When you got in the building, you quickly fished your phone in the pocket which Seokmin saw and snatched the phone from your hand.

"I told you not to worry, right?" He looked at you with a stern face that got you anxious. Seokmin then saw your expression and quickly hugged you, "I'm sorry. Just please, stop worrying already." He kissed you on yoyr forehead as he felt you tightly hugged him back.

"Come on, he's been waiting for us." He held your hands as you went to CEO's room.

As you entered, you saw their managers and the vice president sitting altogether in the table.

"Have a seat, Ms. Y/n." The CEO said with a stern face. Seokmin, being a gentleman, helped you with your seat then sat beside you and held your hand that made you glance at him.

The managers, vice president and CEO saw the interaction that it brought smile to their faces, in which you didn't saw as you were si nervous and just looked at Seokmin.

The atmosphere wasn't really tight but you were so nervous since it's your first time meeting the CEO and vice president.

"So.. How are you, Y/n-ssi?" The vice president asked you and your hands are trembling fron the simple question. But Seokmin didn't let it go.

You tried to compose yourself, trying not to ruin or give a bad first impression. "I-I am fine, sir. I've been juggling part time work and family, j-just like Seokmin does." you looked back at Seokmin and he smiled at you as if telling that it's okay.

"Was it hard for you and the kids in public?" The CEO then shoots you a question that send you shivers.

"I-I would be lying i-if I said it isn't," you said, trying to look at him in reply, "B-but we're all trying to m-make it work."

"I see... You know why we called you here right?" He then replied back that got you staring at him.

The vice president saw how tensed you were, "Calm down, Y/N-ssi." He smiled when you looked at him.

"I actually haven't told her, daepyonim." Seokmin then replied for you.

The CEO and vice president was surprised since they knew Seokmin is the type not to keep happy news to himself. "What? Why Seokmin?" The CEO asked.

"I wanted her to hear it from you, she might think I'm joking if I casually said it to her." He smiled as he said that got everyone in the room smiling to.

You leaned a little to Seokmin and whispered, "What's really happening, Seokmin?"

"Y/N-ssi?"  the CEO called your attention.

"Yes, sir?" You replied, surprisingly not having a shaky voice from before.

"We're allowing you and Seokmin to publicize your relationship."