5

Helloo! Sorry for the late update :(
--

"Waaah!"
You looked at the clock, it's just 4am and Minah was already awake, wailing in the crib. You were about to get up when Seokmin softly held your arm,

"Sleep." he said and got off the bed with his eyes still a bit closed. You sat there while watching him give your daughter a formula but Minah wanted to be hold instead.

You got off the bed and tapped Seokmin's back, "You sleep, I can handle this."

He looked at you with those sleepy eyes then kissed you and he went back to his bed.

"Silly guy." you thought.

You proceeded to carry Minah off her crab and sway her to sleep. But it was no use because she was already wide awake and ready to play.

"Waking up too early, huh." you baby-talked her and Minah giggled that made you smiled. "Oh well, good morning to you too, my little princess."

Since your daughter woke up really early, you decided to start your day; you changed Minah's diapers first and carried her to the living room in her play place. You set up the blocks to prevent Minah from crawling around the house so you can start cleaning up already.

As soon as Minah's attention was diverted to playing, you quietly started cleaning up. You checked the time, it was already 5am. You started cleaning in the kitchen.

Seokmin heard the water running from the faucet that made him get up from the bed. He remembered his promise last night. He went out of the room and saw her little princess playing.

"Good morning, princess." Seokmin whispered as he approached Minah and as expected,

"Dada!" she shouted and crawled straight to Seokmin.

You were startled and quickly checked Minah only to saw her being carried by your husband whose giving your little princess kisses.

"Good morning, you two." you said, and Seokmin looked at you with his smiling eyes. He walked up to you and gave you a kiss.

"Good morning, love." he said.

"Ew babe, you breath stinks." you said to him.

"But you still love me." he replied but he was playing with Minah in her arms.

You laughed and kissed him the cheeks. "Look after Minah, I'll prepare the breakfast."

"Wait! You look after Minah, I'll cook." he said, "It's been awhile since I last cooked for you and the kids."

"Are you sure? I know you're still tired babe. You can rest while watching for Minah." you asked him.

"Being home gave me energy more than I needed." He said and you gave him cheeky look. "Plus, you need rest too, Minah woke up really early."

"Yeah, you told me you'll look after her last night," you teased him.

"And that's why I'm making breakfast, to make it up to you. Okay?" he kissed you and went to straight to the kitchen.

You put Minah back to her play place and sat at the sofa. Seokmin was busy at the kitchen. You looked at Minah and saw her playing so you decided to help cleaning the house.

You got up and went to the laundry room. You thought that while Seokmin was preparing breakfast, you should help him out in the house.

"Babe!" you heard Seokmin after awhile.

You went to the kitchen and was welcomed by your kids at the table.

"Good morning Mommy," Minseok said as he kissed you.

Your kids sat and was ready to eat already but Seokmin was washing the pans.

"Babe, do that later. Come on." you called him as you sit down with the kids.

The scene genuinely made you happy.
Your kids having a meal with you and your husband. Everyone is enjoying not only the food, but the company.

It might be a simple thing for others. But for you, having Seokmin around with you and the kids will always be the happiest moments of your life.