3

Seokmin's appearance tonight lighted up the apartment. It wasn't just any house anymore, it was home.

Surprisingly, all of you were in the master's bedroom. Minseok, who always choose to sleep in his room, was lying beside Minah. Both of them were lying between you and Seokmin.

"Daddy, I got chosen to play a part in a play." Minseok proudly told his father.

"Wow! I'm proud of you!" Seokmin hugged him tight, and your son hugged back.

"Minseokie, are you going to sing in the play?" you asked him. He looked at you and nodded.

You giggled at your son's gestures, "So that's why you've been singing alot in the shower."

Seokmin's face can't be painted when he heard that his son is going to sing. "Really?! My baby is going to be an actor and a singer?!"

"Babe, lower your voice... Minah is sleepong already." you told him.

Minseok just smiled at you then back to his father and hugged him once again. He was really happy to see Seokmin.

You looked at the clock and saw that it's almost 11pm.

"Minseokie, I'm sorry but it's time to sleep now." you told your son and saw how he sulks.

"But mommy, can't I stay here a litle lo-"

"No," you cut him off. "Minseok, let your dad rest tonight. Maybe tomorrow, okay?"

Minseok was still sulking yet still followed what you said. He really wants to talk to his father more but he understands the situation.

Seokmin saw his son's actions. Before Minseok could get off the the bed, "How 'bout Daddy tucks you good night?"

That made Minseok smile. "Okay then, go and wait for me in your room."

He got off the bed and went to your side, "Good night, Mommy." he kissed you goodnight and went out.

Seokmin moved closer to you but Minah restricted it. So he moved his head instead then planted a kiss on your forehead.

You looked at him at gave him a peck on his lips. "Babe, don't keep Minseokie waiting."

"Okay, okay." Seokmin acts like he was sulking. He kissed you one more time before getting out of bed.

"Put Minah in the crib already, babe." he said before walking out of the room.

As he head out, you got off the bed and carried Minah to the crib. You remembered the flowers Seokmin gave you.

You went out of the room and left the door opened then to the living room and took the flowers. You once again look at the bouquet in your arms, you heart flutters.

"He still remembers." 

You smiled at the thought. It's been years and yet Seokmin still knows how to make your heart race.

You walked to the kitchen and took the vase under the sink. You fixed the flowers and placed it on the table.

Now that Minah is asleep, you can finally have time for yourself but first, you had to clean up a bit. Since you are in the kitchen, you started washing the plates first.

"Yah."

You were startled when you felt someone hugged you from behind. But that didn't stop you from what you're doing.

"Baaabee~" Seokmin whined still hugging you from the back as he placed his head on your shoulder, "Let's rest tonight. I'll help you out tomorrow."

"It's only a few," you said as you kissed his cheek, "It wont take long."

He held your hand to stop you. "Hey, I know you're tired too. Come on, let's rest tonight."

Defeated, you washed your hands and faced Seokmin. You gave him a peck on his lips, "I'll just take a quick shower, okay?"

"May I join?"

You looked up to him and saw his smirk, "Yah, Lee Seokmin. Not tonight."

He laughed at you response, "I'm kidding. Let's just cuddle-"

"Promise me then, you sneaky man." You told him with eyes squinting.

He once again laughed and laced his arms around you, wrapping you in a tight hug, "I promise we'll just cuddle 'til we fall asleep."

You hugged him back tighter, never wanting this moment to end.

"I missed this." you heard him speak and right when you lift your head, a kiss welcomed you.

"I missed you so much."