10

When Seokmin and Jihoon went to fetch the kids, Jihoon knew, or maybe thought, that the younger is clueless about what happened.

"Seokmin." Jihoon said once they were at the room.

"Yes hyung?" Seokmin replied as he tried to wake up his son calmly.

"Don't wake them up first," he tapped his back while he was sitting in the computer chair. "You know why they asked you fetch the kids, right?"

Jihoon might be uncomfortable in this situation, but he doesn't want his dongsaeng feel like he's naive or clueless with what's around him.

"I know, hyung." Seokmin said as he sat beside his sleeping kids. "I'm sorry, I just can't help it."

Jihoon sighed. He knew Seokmin will react like this, especially when he's confronted about it.

"Why say sorry to me? You know who you should apologize to." He came off rude but thankfully, Seokmin knew it was spurred out of concern.

"I just... I don't know how to talk this out." Seokmin replied as he put his head down.

Jihoon knew it's about time to knock senses from Seokmin. "Maybe you need to talk to Mingyu, instead of y/n."

"What?"

"You heard me. Don't make me repeat it." He replied.

"Hyung, I can't. It's Mingyu... I know he means no harm" Seokmin defended as his head is still down, "I'm the one in the wrong place."

"No one's in the wrong place, Seokmin. We all get hurt, that's life." Jihoon tried to assure him. "Just talk before things get out of hand."

Seokmin held his head up, "It's been awhile since I heard you speak like that, hyung." He grin as he was happy to hear that he was concern.

Jihoon hit his head, "Shut up. Now, wake Minseok up."

Minseok woke up and saw his Uncle Jihoon staring at him with a smile in which he gave one in return too. He then woke up his little sister before giving his Daddy and Uncle a hug and kiss before before heading out the room.

When everyone was present in the dorm, Seokmin decided to help Mingyu out in preparing meals. Well, he thought it's an opportunity to talk to him as well.

Both of them talk casually about the foods, schedules and the kids. Seokmin then saw you heading towards both of them.

"Need a hand in there?" You said. Seokmin knew that you just came to check on them, clearly not to help.

"We're fine, Y/n. Go there and rest, we bet you're tired of having to do this everyday."

When Seokmin heard Mingyu's reply, he became an overprotective husband once again. He went straight behind you back .

"He's right, we can handle it."

Seokmin sensed how tense you were and was thankful to his Seungcheol hyung for diverting things out.

He knew from that point that maybe, he should try to talk things out. As soon as you lead your way out of the kitchen, Seokmin made his move.

"Mingyu-yah, Can we talk?"

Mingyu glanced at Seokmin before replying without looking at him, "Shoot. What's it about?"

Seokmin tried to bring what he's prepating beside Mingyu to avoid the members, especially you, from noticing things.

"It's about y/n" Seokmin said softly, "I think you know what it is about."

Both Seokmin and Mingyu weren't looking at each other as they continue to talk while preparing the meal.