9

Seokmin hailed a cab for you. You were supposed to walk at the park with him and the kids but it was way too hot at that time.

As you entered the cab, Seokmin whispered the destination to the driver, who just nodded in reply. Seokmin sat comfortably as he stared at you and the kids, who looks sleepy and exhausted because of the weather.

"Where are we going now?" You asked him, once again a little bit anxious of how this day is going to be.

"Babe, I told you not to worry. Trust me, okay?" he said as he reached out for your hand and held it tight.

Seokmin has been giving you assurance about it. Maybe you were overthinking things in your head but you really can't help it. Still, you gave him a reassuring smile.

You finally arrived at the destination, to which surprise you. You were at the dormitory of the boys.

"Seokmin!" you whispered, "Why are we here?"

Seokmin smiled at your reaction. He clearly wanted to surprise you and it worked. "Love, I know you wanted to meet hyungs too. You're always inside our house. It'll be fine, dont worry now."

The kids were asleep at your arms; Minah in yours and Minseok in Seokmin's. You smiled at the picture since it's rare to see both you in this situation.

You both took the elevator and Seokmin pressed the floor number.

"Do they know we're coming?" You asked him, more relaxed than awhile aho.

"Seungcheol hyung knows. I bet he told Jeonghannie hyung and Shua hyung. But not with the other members." He smiled as he reached out for your hand, "You know how they overreact whenever they hear you're coming with the kids."

You smiled and squeezed his hand. "Thank you, love." You tried to tiptoe and kissed him.

The elevator stopped at the said floor and honestly, although you know what you're gonna see. you're still nervous about it.

Seokmin opened the door quietly and saw Seungcheol laying his back on the floor. The other members are probably in their rooms, resting.

Seungcheol was about to welcome you happily, which means he's going to be noisy, but then when he saw you, he retreated as he didn't want to wake the kids up.

You and Seokmin directly went to his room and placed the kids in his bed. Seokmin gave you a kiss on the lips and an i love you before both of you went out to see Seungcheol.

"Y/N! I told you not to worry." He said as he hugged you tight in which you did too.

"I knew you were going to message hyung. that's why I told him before hand my plans." Seokmin said as he prepared drinks in the kitchen.

"Thank you, oppa." You said as smile still stamped on your lips.

Seungcheol might've gotten a bit noisy when he started telling stories that eventually woke Joshua up.

"What's with the noi- Y/N! You're here!" He said as he hugged you too. You felt way comfortable now as the members one by one, Mingyu, Wonwoo and lastly, ofcourse, Jihoon, got up to see you.

They all hugged you since they havent seen you in awhile because of the scheduled promotions and practices.

"Where are the kids?" Joshua asked.

"I'm gonna fetch the members upstairs! Let's all have snack in here. I'll prepare something." Mingyu said excitedly as he looked and smiled at you.

Seokmin, who was clearly still jealous of him, wrapped his arms around you, in which got Seungcheol and Wonwoo a bit surprised of his actions.

As soon at Mingyu went out, Seungcheol thought of something.

"Seokmin, maybe you can wake up the kids now?" Seungcheol said. "So we can have time all together."

"Go, wake up Minseokkie first. He knows how to wake up Minah calmly." You told him as he pecked you at your cheeks and got up to his roon.
"I'll come with you." Jihoon said, he knew what was going to happen and he wasn't comfortable to witness it.

"He's still jealous?" Wonwoo said as the two disappeared.

"Why would he be so jealous?" Seungcheol followed in which you just smiled at the two.

"Well, Mingyu messages me when he have time. He even calls me when it's your off that got Seokmin really jealous because you know," you stopped and sipped a drink, "we could've talked but Mingyu is so clingy."

"Did you talk to Mingyy about this?" Wonwoo asked and you saw Seungcheol waiting for an answer too.

"I did and he said he was sorry. I bet Mingyu likes talking to me because of the kids." You smiled after then.

"Oppa. Do you perhaps know if Seokmin ever opened this up to Mingyu?" You asked the both.

"Knowing Seokmin, he probably won't do that." Seungcheol said.

"Yeah. I bet he doesn't want to make a big deal out of it." Wonwoo then followed.

"Do you think it's okay if I asked him about it? I can feel their awkwardness, I don't want to kind of ruin their friendship." You said as you lookes down.

It was the least thing you wanted. All of the members are important to you, as much as they are important to Seokmin too.

"y/n, don't stress yourself much about it." Wonwoo said as he refilled the cups, "We'll help you on it."

You smiled at them and Seungcheol patted your head, reassuring you that everything is going to be alright.

"Samjoon!" Minseok shouted as he ran towards to Seungcheol. Seokmin and Jihoon on the other hand held Minah, trying to teach her how to walk.
The members from the other dorm then came at that time that made the place so noisy. You got up and hugged them one by one. Chan hugged you last and the longest.

"Noona! I missed you so much!" Chan said as he was hugging you.

"Channie. I missed you too." You hugged hin back as if he was your little brother whom you havent seen for a long time.

The other members played with your kids, to which made your sight happy. Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Chan and Jeonghan sat with you and talked about alot of things.

On the other hand. Mingyu and Seokmin were left at the kitched as they prepare snacks for everyone. You glanced at the two from time to time.

"They'll be fine, don't worry." Jeonghan, who was beside you, whispered. You smiled at him in return.

You ran out of drinks so you insisted to get another set of drinks for all of you. But honestly, you just want to check on the two, Mingyu and Seokmin.

You got up with the pitcher on your hand and went straight up to the kitchen.

"Need a hand in there?" You said as you prepare the juice.

"We're fine, Y/n. Go there and rest, we bet you're tired of having to do this everyday." Mingyu said aa he smiled at you.

Seokmin, who was beside him. went striaght behind you and gave you a back hug followed by a kiss on the cheek. "He's right, we can handle it."

You smiled at the gesture but also was nervous since you felt the tense in the room.

Seungcheol saw happened to which he tried to divert it. "Yah! Food's taking so long!"

You looked at hin with your thankful eyes.

"Aish, this hyung! So impatient!" Mingyu shouted back.

"I'll go back there, love." You said to Seokmin. "Dont do anything stupid." you then whispered and he looked at you and gave him a grin. He already knew what you were talking about.

As you went back to the table, Seokmin knew it was about time to talk thins through.

"Mingyu-yah, Can we talk?"