4

"Finally."

Seokmin just finished washing up and was ready to sleep. You were already lying in the bed, scrolling down through sns.

"Were you waiting for me?" he asked you as he was hanging his towel.

"Mmh." You answered him but still looking on to your phone.

Every time Seokmin comes home in your apartment, you always scan through the sns, checking if there might be news about him. Yes, you were happy that he's here with you and the kids, but you can't help but feel a bit tense every time he does.

Seokmin probably noticed that you've become uneasy again. He quietly lied beside, "Babe, stop worrying."

"I'm sorry," you told him as you placed your phone in the bedside table, "I just can't help it."

He snuggled you into his arms and hugged you tightly.

"It'll be fine. There's nothing to worry about." He kissed your temple, trying to reassure you.

You hugged him tighter. You tried your best not to worry tonight and just be happy that your husband was here, lying beside you.

"So, how are the promotions going?" you tried changing the topic, "I thought you had some radio show tonight?"

"That was cancelled." he loosen his hug a bit to see your face, "Okay, scrap that. It was just a cover up. I wanted to surprise you."

Wow, this guy.

You thought and looked at him with a smile. He kissed you and of course, you kissed him back.

You broke the kiss and hugged him tight, "I missed you so much."

"I know, that's why I came home tonight." he said, he was messing with you. You looked at him and tried to make an angry face but Seokmin just laughed at you.

"Shh, babe." you told him and looked at the crib, "We might wake Minah up."

"Hah, sorry. I'm sorry," he tried laughing quietly,"By the way, their uncles are asking when they can see the kids too."

"They probably miss them too but-"

"A lot! They were mad when I didn't tell them earlier that I was coming home here," he said happily, "They really wanted to drop by."

You stayed quiet for awhile.

"You know it's risky to let Minseok and Minah meet them when the promotions are still ongoing."

Seokmin felt the heavy feelings in your voice. You felt bad because Minseok really wanted to spend time with his uncles, but you can't do anything about it.

"Hey, babe, I know that but it's not your fault, okay? Stop blaming yourself."  Seokmin said, once again, wrapping you into a hug.

"I'll try talking to our staffs, we'll schedule it. Just please, don't blame yourself babe." He still wrapped you in his arms and rained you with kisses.

"Did you ever regret this?" you asked him, tears almost falling your eyes.

Ever since Seokmin had you and the kids, he's always struggling to manage his time. He might not mention it, but you can see it in him. He's tired from all the schedules and him, making time for you, made you feel guilty.

"What are you saying?" he said as he lifted your face.

As soon as you saw his face, tears started falling from your eyes. Seokmin wiped it and softly planted a kiss in your lips.

"I mean," you continued, "you were struggling before and then I came into your life, you barely had time and i even made everything harder."

"Meeting you was the greatest gift that God gave me,"  he hugged you tighter, "Minseok and Minah are the blessings that I am thankful to have."

You have no idea how to answer him. Tears won't stop falling from your eyes, you buried your face on his chest.

"Babe, look at me." Seokmin said, lifting your chin up.

"I'm forever blessed and thankful to have you and the kids in my life. Remember that." he wiped your tears and kissed you.

He hugged you tightly after then,

"You and the kids are the love of my life. Everything I have and everything I am is yours, forever."

--
Quoting some Stinson's lines here. 😉