15

SURPRISE!

You and Seokmin finally went home at the dorm, welcomed by colorful balloons scattered everywhere and a banner that says "Finally!" hanging by the window pane with pictures of you and the kids with the members.

Minseok quickly greeted you with a hug and whispered an 'i love you mommy' to you that made you cry a little before he went to Seokmin, who was behind you and does the same thing.

You quickly ran over Seungkwan who was holding Minah. You took her from him and hugged her tighty while kissing her cheek. The members dearly looked at you. Seungcheol then walked towards you and also gave you a tight hug.

"Family comes first, right?" He said as he hugged you and Minah. You were mess, crying endlessly, not knowing how thankful you are to have a family like them.

"Tha-thank you, o-oppa" you said, "Everyone, i-i'm really thankful to a-all of you, i-"

You cant even finish your sentences because tears wont stop streaming down your face. the members laughed at how cute you were. Seokmin then, who was also carrying Minseok, went towards you and gave a tight hug. This was it.

Everyone then gathered in the dorm, having a meal and a cake baked by Mingyu but most especially, sharing stories just like what every family does.

It's a scene where Minah was sleeping soundly on your arms, Minseok who's still actively up playing with his Wonwoo samjoon and Dino samjoon, and Seokmin with arms around you as you all talk with other members.

No one knew how quickly the time passed by.. Only when all the members' phone rang at the same time. that's when silence hovered the room.

Seokmin carefully hugged you tighter, knowing you might panic. Your eyes met Seungcheol.

"Seungkwannie" Jeonghan called him, "Would you mind taking care of Minah tonight? Junnie and Hansolie can help you."

On the other hand, Seokmin then talked to Wonwoo. "Hyung, can Minseok stay with you and Channie tonight?"

"You can use my room. You know what to do there, Won." Seungcheol, who was just beside them, added.

The members knew what's happening. Thus all of them nodded and did what they were told too.

"Wait." Seungcheol halted. "Members... Promise me one thing." Everyone was confused all of a sudden. "No checking of updates tonight after seeing the notice, okay?"

What he said was a tough thing to follow. Seungcheol knew not anyone would follow but all he wanted was for the members to keep the trust within each other, not be baffled of others.

They all then hummed and nodded in response.Minseok kissed you good night before going with Wonwoo and Chan while Seungkwan, Hansol and Jun took Minah and her stuff with them upstairs to their pod, same as the other members.

The only people left in the room were you, Seokmin, the leaders and elder hyungs.

Seokmin held your hand tightly. you werent holding your phone, afraid of what responses you might see. However, he still assured you.

"Y/n, it's going to be okay." Jeonghan said.

"So.. Let's open the notice?" Joshua then asked.

Seokmin hugged you tighter. Although you already know what it is, you were still nervous.

"Again, no checking of updates after seeing the notice tonight, Y/n. Okay?" Seungcheol added.

------

[READ] Pledis Entertainment releases official statement regarding SEVENTEEN Dokyeom current relationship.

Hello. This is Pledis Entertainment.

Firstly, we wish to express our gratitude to the fans who continue to send their love and support to each members of  Seventeen.

We write this official notice to announce that our Seventeen's Dokyeom is in a relationship with Ms. Y/N and currently have two kids.

We are very sorry that it has taken so long to give statement regarding this matter

The company sought to protect not only Seventeen but also Dokyeom's family as we want best for both sides.

We thank all those who love and care for our artists. We ask for your unchanging and warm support and encouragement.

Thank you.

------

You sighed as you saw the notice but Seokmin never let you go from his hug. The members infront of you smiled to reassure you that everything is really going to be okay.

"Finally. Lee Seokmin is officially crawled out of the sea." Soonyoung said lighting up the atmosphere. Jihoon nudged him that made the hyungs laugh.

Seungcheol then noticed you. "Stop worrying now, Y/n." he said, "We're here, and will always be no matter what."

"Family comes first, right?" Joshua then added.

You all then bid goodnights after the discussion with hyungs. Now you're lying in bed, cuddling with Seokmin.

"Wonwoo hyung said Minseokkie fell asleep there." He said.

"We should fetch him then, where would they sleep?" you then told him, knowing how Seungcheol's room only have one bed.

Seokmin then hugged you tighter. "He said it's okay. He's gonna sleep beside Minseok since Chan already went up to their dorm."

You hugged him back, face buried in his chest. "We're going to be okay, right?"

"Now that you're here, of course we will be."

You cant help but smile at what Seokmin said.
This is it.