14

Hello! I finally  got my phone fixed after months.  I'm sorry for keeping y'all waiting. Thank you for the feedbacks and reactions 🥰

--

"We're allowing you and Seokmin to publicize your relationship."

You weren't so sure if you were hearing the right words. It was so surreal to hear these words coming from the president.

"Ms. Y/N? Are you still with us?"

You were brought back to reality when you heard the president speak once again.

"Sir, is this for real? I mean, this is too muc- Seokmin! How bout the members?"

As you asked him, Seokmin held your hand tightly, trying to calm you down. "Y/N, calm down." He smiled as if his eyes were telling you that everything is real.

You looked at him dearly and then to the president who's  smiling at you. It was totally an unusual sight for you.

"Sir, this might affect the company's well being. I am more than willing to sacrifice anything so I won't sabotage the company's reputation."

Seokmin knew you'll say those things once it's  opened up. This is why he preferred someone in authority to bring the news to you. He knew you were overprotective about Seventeen's and Pledis' image to the point that you'd fight anyone else just like how you are with your kids.

He held your hands tightly as you speak to the president.

"Y/N ssi, it's  the president's decision. We've  all come with this mutual decision." The vice president then replied.

"Ms. Y/n?" The president called your attention.

"I know you mean well. But I've come to realize that this is something inevitable. Eventually, even other members would come to this situation." He continued still eyes on you, "Prolonging this makes it hard not only for the company, but also for you and your family. Am I right?"

You hummed in response with your eyes darted on him, not knowing what to say nor how to react.

"I know making this decision wont make things easier, but at least it'll be more manageable with you in the picture." He smiled.

He trusts me now. You thought as a smile slowly creeped into your face that made Seokmin and the vice president chuckle.

"Thank you so much, Sir." You now responded. "This means alot for my family."

The smile never left the president's face. Sure, it was really unusual to see him like that but it was probably the sincerest one that you've seen.

"I'm not only trusting you, Seokmin and Y/N... I'm  trusting even the members and other ones involve in this company. Be wise on every step you're taking."

This was the president's last words before he left you, Seokmin and vice president in the meeting room. Endless thank you's were coming from you and your husband. Everything feels like a dream.

When the president was completely out of the place, the vice president then asked the both of you to stay for few more minutes.

"So, since it's all settled now, we're going to make an official announcement and stretch it out to public tonight." The vice president  told you.

Seokmin already knew about this which means that you're the only one surprised and clueless of what's happening.

"Do the members know about this?" You asked. Everything was still processing in you.

Seokmin just held your hand tightly. He actually never let your hand go the moment you set foot in the meeting room. It was reassuring for you that he still knows how to calm you down.

"Yes... Seungcheol hyung was supposed to come with us. But I guess he talked to our president and vice president in advance." He said.

"Sir, are the kids going to be mentioned in the articles too?" You now started growing weary. It all sinked it now. This going to be a big news.

Seokmin and the vice president felt the heaviness in your voice. The vice president then excused himself to get papers to show you the actual statement that they're going to release. Now, silent hovered in the room where there's  only you and Seokmin.

Knowing how all of this was overwhelming, he gave a tight hug. "You're overthinking again."

You hugged Seokmin tight. It was great but all of this was too much. "How can I not.. Love, tomorrow is going  to be way too different. It'll  be overwhelming for Minseok and Minah... Also to the members."

You can't help but worry. You have nothing to lose but the boys, company, and your kids... it felt like putting all of them in danger.

"Babe. Trust me, please? Trust the members too... You know daepyonim won't  agree to this without the consent of everyone." He said brushing your hair as you bury your face on his chest. "Promotions are over, we all have free time. It's just perfect, I can keep eye on you and the kids. Members, too, are willing to risk for family's sake. Remember, they consider you as a big part of the family now which means we'll  protect you no matter what."

Tears start to brim in your eyes as you slowly loosen the hug. Seokmin lift your face and gave you a peck on the forehead. "I'll be better... for you, for the kids, for the members... for this family."

Seokmin gave you another kiss but this time on the lips. It was short but sweet and reassuring. The vice president came back with a folder on his hand. He handed you the paper for you to check the content.

"If there's  anything  you want to change, we can settle it here right now.. And also sign the last page." He instructed.

You read the article. You were thankful that your name and the kids' names weren't revealed. However, there are two family pictures attached in the document. Seokmin said it was needed to prevent dispatch on following you and the kids.

"Then might as well put our names in the article." You said. This made Seokmin wonder why would you suggest that.

"Are you sure about this?" The vice president then asked.

"I mean, I know someday that the public will know these things. Let's give everything in one go so Dispatch job's going to be useless." You smiled.

The vice president then wrote a note regarding what you said so it could be discussed  with the president. To finish the meeting, he asked you and Seokmin to sign the last page for legal purposes.

You then bid your 'thank yous' and 'goodbyes'.

Seokmin then decided for both you to head back to the dorm. He knew that you'll be calm if the kids were  at your sight. The ride on the way to the dorm was peaceful, more likely a comfortable silence, no tense or awkwardness.

'I love you.' You broke the silence.

Seokmin looked at you as if you're  the only thing that matters to him.

He was thankful to all the gods to have you in his life. Seokmin might never say it to you but his eyes conveyed everything. No long words needed to be said.

'I love you more.'

-----

Not yet the last! 🤭