Part 7

Dedicated to @pannypooh2

"Where are we and who is Ilario Sir?" I whispered behind him when we were well out of earshot and in a hallway.

He still held my hand but he did not stop to answer my question or pay any regard to me. We kept on walking along the corridor till he came to halt making me run into his back. His eyes scanned around before he finally pulled me into a room. Yale closed the door, only to slam and pin my body against it.

"Do you just love to annoy the hell out of me with your constant questions or it's a habit of yours to talk?" He bitterly spat out in a low voice as he brought his face closer to mine.

My stupid heart started thudding inside my chest with my mind racing with silly perverted thoughts about those sensual lips of his. As if on cue, my eyes darted down to them to stare and admire. I licked my now dry lips and closed my eyes as his face was now a breathe away, thinking he was really going to kiss me.

"Hey!!" He flicked his fingers in front of my face which made my eyes snap open to meet hard hazel eyes.

I quickly averted his gaze when I realized he knew what I had in mind, to say I was embarrassed would have been an understatement, I was mortified. And I could feel blood rushing to the tip of my ears to taint them red. I looked back up only to be greeted with cold eyes and a look of disgust.

"I-I'm s-sorry sir." I apologized in a brittle voice as I felt an air of melancholy settle over me.

What had even possessed me to have acted that way? Well.....I had thought he was going to kiss me and I had closed my eyes naturally. Why did I even do that, I mean who would want to kiss a disaster like me.

"Get this through that silly head of yours Wilson, this is just pretend, do not get attached, I will never, I repeat, I will never ever be interested in you, not now not ever, so stop conjuring up fantasies about having a chance with me or any stupid romantic notions. Do I make myself clear." Yale warned in a deadening tone before backing away from me.

Feeling of melancholy gone, I felt it being replaced by rage and anger, I had had it with him, who the hell did he think he was, I thought to myself. Nose flaring, I snapped my head up to look at him before mustering up the courage to talk.

"Look here Mr Adkins, or who ever the hell you think you are, first off you force me into this, deceived and drugged me to wherever this place is and you have been nothing but rude and disrespectful to me and treated me like scum. I maybe naive and weak and ugly and whatever but get one think straight I do not like you and I am not interested in you. Y-you hear me." I finished off with tears streaking down my cheeks.

Not sparing a second, I opened the door and run out totally broken again by what he had said. Was I that disgusting and unappealing that even playing pretend a guy couldn't bring himself to like me, even just a little bit? My feet automatically retraced my steps in the direction we had come from earlier, I was even more hungry now than before and the only thing that could comfort me now was food.

I made my way back to the dining room with any trace of tears completely wiped from my face, and luckily it was empty save for one of the four cousins I had meet earlier. She was busily picking up plates but stopped when she spotted me. Her face turned stiff as a stone as she peered at me, no smile whatsoever graced her face. And just like Federica, she had brown eyes but hers were sharp and uninviting and she was a bit taller with short dark brown hair and prominent features.

"Tell me how you managed to get Ilario to feel again and much more propose to you. Did you cast a spell on him?" She placed the plates down and folded her arms on her chest.