Part 19

Stretching out beside Yale's warm body, I slowly opened my sore blurry eyes to the blinding sunlight that streamed through the room. Everything around seemed calm and peaceful, last night had been overwhelming but I was over the moon he'd finally shared that bitter part of his life with me.

Grinning like a fool, my eyes travelled up to his face to stare and admire like some lovesick puppy. He was so devilishly gorgeous, how was it even possible for a man to be this handsome.

"You should take a picture, it will last longer." Yale groggily chuckled out before fully opening his eyes to look at me.

I quickly averted my eyes when I realized I had been caught, how did he even know I was staring at him. Yale sneaked his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of him before I react.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asked in that husky voice of his I loved so much.

"Yes I did, what about you?"

"Was great. What do you want to do today?" He added with a smile playing on his lips, those lips I so badly wanted to kiss.

"Anything you want to do." I answered staring down at his lips.

"Anything I want to do huh?" He grinned with a mischievous look in his eyes as he pressed my body down on his hard member.

A gasp escaped my mouth when I felt his morning visitor, my face instantly grew hot with every nerve in my body coming alive. I clearly wasn't thinking that when I had said "anything he wanted to do". Hiding my grin, I rested my chin on his solid chest, at lost as to what to say next.

"Yes." I shyly replied back, closing my eyes for a moment.

Yale let out a laugh, pushing my hair out of my face.

"As much as I would like to have you withering underneath me, that would have to wait till tonight. I have to leave for Tuscany with my grandfather to settle some business." He explained with a tired look on his face.

"Will y-you be gone the whole day?" I asked already feeling a sense of loss.

"Yes, why you missing me already?" He teased.

"So you will m-miss the party then." I said to myself feeling my anxiety return.

"No I will be back before that." Yale assured.

"Okay." I grinned out feeling a bit okay.

"So, how about a morning kiss." He drawled, running his hand up and down my back, sending shivers over my skin.

I bit down on my lips to stop myself from grinning like silly, all I wanted to do since I woke up was to kiss him and now he was asking for it.

"Are you going to kiss me or not?" He spoke again bringing me out of my thoughts.

Raising my head up, I nodded before bringing my face close to his. His eyes were trained on me and I didn't know how to proceed with him looking at me and my heart wouldn't stop flipping in my chest. Shutting my eyes, I boldly linked my lips to his, slowly and softly kissing him.

Yale took control after, flipping me unto my back with him on top and not breaking the kiss. What started out as a sweet simple kiss had turned out into a full make out session and I was loving it. His hands were all over my body igniting sparks wherever they touched.