Part 15

Yale's P.o.V

The next morning.

Staring at myself in the bathroom mirror, the only thought that was running through my head was how bad I had screwed up. I never lost control, not when it came to women but seeing her naked again had flared up the lust I had been holding in. She had been so willing and so ready to have me inside her it had drove me crazy with more need, and God did it feel like heaven being inside of her.

I closed my eyes, remembering her sweet moans of pleasure and how she had held my gaze as I brought her to pleasure. And she hadn't even cried or scream out in pain like I had heard virgins did their first time. She was the first virgin I had had, and mine did it feel thrilling to have been her first, to have branded her as mine.

Looking down at my blood stained member, I run a hand over my face to clear my mind from all thoughts of how I wanted to take her again and again before stepping into the shower.

All through my shower, I couldn't get my mind off her, she was still asleep and after last night, I knew she'd be exhausted so I had quietly slipped out of bed, careful not to wake her up. She looked so peaceful and beautiful with her awkward features that I couldn't help but stare at her earlier when I was still in bed.

I finished taking my bath and wrapped a towel around me before padding barefooted out of the bathroom to check if she was awake. Right before my eyes was Santa Faye, bent over the bed trying to get the sheets off with her hair all over her face. I stood there for a moment, watching her without making my presence known. Why was she even bothering herself with that? I wondered to myself.

"What are you doing?" I asked breaking the silence and startling her, which made her scream out in fright.

She quickly turned around covering up her naked self with the stained sheet, with her eyes looking everywhere but at me. The red spot on the sheet was displayed right in front of her serving as a reminder of what had transpired yesterday. It was clear she didn't know the splotch of stain she was trying so hard to hide was right in front of me till I cleared my throat and looked away.

Her eyes frantically searched for the spot, rounding up into saucers when they finally saw the blood. The tips of her ears suddenly went red, which was becoming something I loved to see. Santa Faye immediately turned around to hide the evidence of her innocence.

Limping my way over to her, I turned her to face me with her still avoiding my gaze and fidgeting with her fingers. Where had the confident and wanton other version of her I had seen yesterday gone to. Tipping her head up, I willed her to look at me for a brief second before her eyes went back down.

"Are you okay? Do you feel sore or any pains?" I sincerely asked, concerned about her.

She nodded her head not opening her mouth to talk but instead biting on her lips which was turning me on than I already was.

"Use your words Faye." I said with a small laugh at her shyness whiles caressing her freckled cheek.

"I-I'm fine just a bit sore." She croaked out with the tips of her ears getting more red.

"Did I hurt you that much?"

"No, it was...it was...." she stuttered with a pleased and thrilled look on her face and I knew exactly what she wanted to say.

"It was what, Faye?" I inquired with a mischievous smirk on my face wanting to tease her.

"Y-you know...." she bit her lips again feeling flushed.