Chapter 2

{edited}
(Chloe above!)

Scarlett's POV~

Okay, I admit it, I did buy the tickets for myself but I know that Chloe should get out of the house more so why not have a win - win situation? She gets to get out of the house and see Luke Hemmimgs while I get to see my favorite band! I mean who wouldn't do this?

I got ready for bed while listing to 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Won't you please stop lovin' me to death?!" I sang at the top of my lungs to Voodoo Doll. I turned it down, laid in my unmade bed, and fell into a dreamless sleep.

-

I woke up to Chloe jumping on my bed telling me to go to my shift. Then I reminded her that I have night shifts and this night is not one of them.

"Oh yeah, umm... Sorry," she climbed off of me and skipped to her room.

'What was she so happy about?' I thought. I got up to see my hair a mess. I ran into the bathroom and started up the shower. I got undressed and I combed through my knotty hair a couple times until I stepped into the steamy shower and stood there thinking about life choices (who doesn't do this?) when I finally washed my hair and body then stepped out.

'Shit,' I thought to myself 'no towel,'

"Umm... Chloe?" I peeked the door open a bit.

"Yes?" She yelled from her room.

"I need a t-towel" I said shivering.

"Again?" She asked while grabbing a towel off the shelf and handed it to me. I closed the door and dry off. I wrapped the towel around my chest and started to blow dry my hair.

-

Chloe's POV~

Ugh, Scarlett always forgets a towel when she's going to take a shower. Maybe I should just tape a piece of paper to the door saying, "don't forget a towel"

I had already taken a shower this morning, I was smart and got in before Scar since she takes hour showers. She always gets ready right after she takes showers,don't know why, I like to wait a while before I get ready.

I start to get ready in my room. I look in my closet and choose out a pair of dark skinny jeans and a white tank top that says, "Forever Young" written on the front of it. After putting on my outfit I walked over to the mirror in my room and part my hair to the side then straitened it. After straitening my hair I put on some mascara, it makes my blue eyes pop out. I walked to my door, slipped on my favorite pair of light blue converse then went to kitchen where I saw Scar.

"Wow Chloe I'm surprised, your actually wearing makeup" Scarlett seemed shocked

"I figured since this is my first concert I should look nice." I said, I was actually really excited for the concert. it was crazy.

"Well you look good" Scarlett complimented

"Thanks, you too"

~

When Scar and I arrived at the concert, we walk to our spots and i was amazed! Scar got us seats in the second row!

All of the sudden we hear people start to scream and I look up and see that 5 Seconds Of Summer is on the stage and I hear Luke say

"Hello Seattle! We're glad to be here and I hope you enjoy the show!"

The first song they sang was Heartbreak Girl. I didn't know the song that well but I could hear Scar right next to me singing along with them.

As they finished singing there last song, Greenlight, everyone screamed and applauded Them. Calum walked up to the microphone and said,

"Thank you guys so much, but before we leave we are choosing two people to come back stage and meet us. Also each of them gets to bring one friend with them. Michael and Ashton are going to each choose one person."

Everyone started chanting, "choose me, choose me!" Michael walked to the center of the stage and pointed to a girl farther behind us and her and her friend walked up onto the stage. Ashton then approached the center of the stage. I could hear Scar saying, "choose me, choose me" Ashton looked around a little then pointed to, holy shit! I couldn't believe it. He pointed to my crazy red headed friend! Scar looked at me exited then grabbed my hand real tight and dragged me onto the stage.

To be honest I hated being in front of large groups.

Backstage Scar and I waited in line to talk to 5SOS. The girls in front of us have been talking forever and I was getting impatient.

"Scar I'm gonna grab a bottle of water do you want one?" I asked her

"No you can't leave, it's almost our turn" she worried

"I'll be right back I promise it won't take long"

"Fine, but hurry I don't want you to miss anything" she said to me

I really wasn't going to hurry because I know the girls are gonna keep taking to them. I walked out the door of that room and over to a vending machine. I put two dollars in and clicked for a water. I grabbed my water and headed back to the room. When I walked in I didn't see anyone. I didn't think I was that long.

"Scarlet? Scarlett?!" I started to yell and there was no answer. When she didn't answer me I started to panic. What could have happened to her? I set water down on a table and ran to a door on the other side of the room. I slammed the door open to see my best friend laying on the concrete floor with blood trickling down her neck in little droplets. I look up to see someone I wasn't expecting.

Lucas Robert Hemmings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun, DUn, DUNNNNN!

Sooooo if you guys think thats to early, it's just starting. I promise there will be a lot of action and stuff like that. Maybe in the future I will put Scarlett and Chloe on the side but I don't have my computer rn....

(Goal; 14 reads, 3 votes)

Vote for a double update!!

XOXO- Madie (MadieMaddie)