Chapter 8

Chloe's POV~

When Luke and I got back from the apartment Scarlett and Ashton were already gone. I put Scarlett and mine backpacks on the couch and went and sat down with Michael and Calum at the table, Luke following.

"Where did Scarlett and Ashton go?" I asked either Calum or Michael

"Ashton went to go show Scarlett how to hunt and train a little bit" Michael replied

"Oh, ok" I said.

For the past hour we were talking about random stuff, then Ashton and Scarlett walked in with a lot of animals. Luke, Michael, and Calum ran over to Ashton and Scarlett, each grabbing an animal then started to drink it's blood. I just sat there awkwardly and watched. It was really weird watching my best friend drink blood from an animal.

After they were done, Calum went and disposed of the animal. Scarlett walked over to me and asked,

"Hey Chloe, can talk to you real quick?"

"Yeah sure, and uh, Scarlett you've got a little blood on your lip." I said and she whipped off her lip. I followed Scarlett to the back lounge.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?"I asked concerned

"I want to talk to about moving to Australia with Asht- I mean the band" I just looked at her.

"Ashton asked me to come and I want too, but I don't want to just leave you here."she added

"Oh Scar,"

"Come on Chloe please, it will be fun!" She begged

"I just don't want to move to Australia with a bunch of vampires!" I said upset.

"I'll just say here and you can go without me" I added

"No Chloe I'm not leaving you here, and why are you so upset about this?" She asked. I noticed her voice was changing.

"You know how hard it will be for me to grow old and watch my best friend stay young?" I said looking at her almost crying.

"Chloe" she quietly whispered my name.

"Actually never mind, I'll move to Australia with you guys" I said upset and I felt a tear run down my face. I was upset and mad, I turned around and sprinted to the door swinging it open.

"Where-" but before Luke could finish his sentence I was out the door. I was going to take the car but I forgot the keys inside and I was not going back in there. I decided to walk to our apartment instead, I turned to make sure no one was following me... No one was.

~

Scarlett's POV~

I walked over to Ashton with a pain in my stomach. I could see how she felt...

'She didn't want to move to Australia with vampires'

'Chloe feels left out'

'She hates you now'

My thoughts kept replying in my head. When I got to Ashton his eyes softened.

"What's wrong?" He asked patting a spot next to him on the couch.

"It's Chloe, she doesn't want to go to Australia with five vampires," I explained taking the seat.

"Where is she now?" Luke asked.

"Probably getting something to eat..." I replied sadly. Ashton caressed my cheek.

"It's okay Scarlett, we'll figure something out," I nodded and wiped a tear.

"L-Luke?" I stuttered.

"Hm?"

"W-will you make Chloe a vampire?" I asked in the most serious way possible.

"Are you sure?" He questioned. I nodded then added

"Could you also try and find her? I'm really scared..." He nodded and practically ran out the door. Ashton wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest.

~

I don't know how it happened but an hour later we were making out on his couch. It got heated fast. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck.

Just then we heard a door creak open. It was Luke.

"God dammit guys! Stop making out on our couch!" Luke yelled at us. Ashton just flipped him off, Luke cussed, and walked into the lounge. I pulled away and smiled. He smirked.

"You'll get more of that later on," he winked and I felt my cheeks burn red. I climbed off the couch, walked into the kitchen, and he followed.

"Hey scar?" He asked using my nickname.

"Hm?" I asked leaning on the island across from him. He took my hands and exhaled.

"I know this is a bit delayed but, w-will you be my fantastic, funny, and all in all beautiful girlfriend?" I could feel my stomach fill with butterflies. I nodded and kissed him. He kissed back then pulled away.

"Where is Chloe?" I asked realizing my friend was gone for a long time.

"Ask Luke," Ashton gestured towards the door. I let go of his hands and walked two rooms down to the lounge to find Luke leisuring.

"What?" He asked not taking his eyes off the T.V.

"Where's Chloe? Didn't you go out and find her?" Luke nodded

"I found her, she's okay. I tried to bite her but she wouldn't let me near her," he answered.

"Where is she?"

"At your apartment packing, I think, she also spoke to your real estate agent so what ever she's doing she's getting out of there,"

"Thanks Luke," he nodded and told me to get out. I made my way into the main room and spotted Ashton.

"Luke knows where she is,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCARLETT YOU LUCKEY LIL'

Okay... Umm.. Hi....

XOXO - Madie

(A/N)

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 500 reads!! 500 more to 1K!

We will keep updating and thanks again!!! Love you all!!

-Alyssa ;)