Chapter 4

UPDATE BC 100 READS ILY GUYS!!!
{edited}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's POV~

When Ashton cut me off right when I was about to tell Scarlett what happened I was mad. Why wouldn't he just let me tell her?

Luke helped Scar to the kitchen area and had her sit down and he sat down across the table from her. Ashton then started to walk over to Luke but I stopped him and he turned to look at me.

"Why wouldn't you let me tell Scarlett what happened?"

"Because she was already feeling bad and I didn't want you to just say 'your a vampire, so is the band' that probably would of made her pass out or something" he said in a convincing voice

"Yeah I guess you right, but once she's feeling better we-" before I could finish my sentence Ashton cut me off and said annoyingly

"Yeah, yeah I know!" Then we both walked out To where Luke and Scarlett were sitting and I sat down next to Scarlett and Ashton next to Luke.

After about 30 minutes Scarlett was just fine so I looked at Ashton and gave him the; 'time to tell her' look. So Ashton looked at Luke and told him it was time to tell her. Ashton looked at Scarlett and said

"Scarlett we have to tell you something"

"Um, ok" she said unsure

"Ok, here it goes" Ashton said in a worried voice "we are all vampires, besides Chloe, and your a vampire too." Scarlett gave Ashton a weird look.

"You guys are kidding right? This is some joke isn't it?"she was very hazed and confused

"Scarlett were not kidding. I bit you after I said 'if I don't do this now, I never will.' " Luke said in a serious voice.

"Well I still don't believe you. How can I be sure your a vampire?" Just then, Luke stood up and looked straight at Scarlett. He showed his fangs with a low growl following. When Luke did that Scarlett jumped back a little in her seat and I scooted away from him. After that Luke sat back down.

"Is that convincing enough for you?" Luke said.

"Y-yeah" Scar said with wide eyes.

Ok that's scary. And now my best friend is one, right now I can not describe how mad I am at Luke for doing this to her. I won't have a best friend to grow old with. This is depressing.

Scarlett's POV~

My heart almost jumped out of my pale skin. I was a vampire. No. I am a vampire. I shot out of my seat.

"Where is the bathroom?" I asked. Chloe gave me some confused looks but I chose to ignore them.

I shot a painful look at Ashton and more sternly I said, "where is the bathroom?"

He pointed to a door towards the left. I muttered a thank you and bolted. When I was alone I saw my pale face staring back at me. I opened my mouth to see little fangs growing in. Suddenly I felt mad. My eyes glowing bright green. I felt the need to punch something... Or someone. I was on the verge of crying when I opened the door and stormed out. I could feel the rage flowing through my veins. I stomped up to Luke and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him off his chair. Out of nowhere my fist reached his gut almost at light speed.

'What have I done?' I thought as I let him down and ran off outside.

'I just punched Luke Hemmings. He had it coming... He bit me! Why?!' I paced back and forth in the parking lot.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell "hey, h-hey" it was Ashton who was running towards me. "Are you alright?" He put a hand on my shoulder and I tensed up.

"Oh um sorry," he said taking his hand off. I turned to face him.

"Okay can I explain something to you?" He questioned his eyes growing bright. I nodded.

"Look," he started "I picked you, in the crowd, because I thought you were beautiful. Couldn't help but notice how involved you were in the Fam. I saw you sing every single song. You air drumming and you made me smile up there,"

You had that sparkle in your eyes that made me want to get to know you. I let my anger get in the way that I guess I was being rude to your friend, Chloe. I didn't mean to, really. I just wanted you to know..." He finished and turned to walk away. I grabbed his shoulder and made him look at me. Suddenly I felt my lips upon his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

I cannot tell you how much we love you all right now!! 100 reads and it's only the 4th chapter!

Okay so I think I'm addicted to Pretty Little Liars bc I watched 3 seasons in 2 weeks. And now I think I'm illegally watching the 5th season. But...... Hey, What can I say?

Leave a vote and a nice comment!

Ily all!

XOXO - Madie