Chapter 10

DOUBLE UPDATE BC 1K READS!!

Ashton's POV~

The next morning I woke up but Scarlett wasn't next to me. I looked around to see Luke in the bunk right across form me.

"Luke," I whispered loudly. He groaned and turned over.

"What do you want?" He asked squinting because if the light.

"Where's Scarlett?" He gestured towards the kitchen. I nodded and thanked him while jumping down from my bunk. Just like that, she was in the kitchen making some breakfast. I creeped over to her, wrapped my arms around her waist, and kissed her neck. She giggled as I nibbled a little.

"Ashy," she playfully pulled out the 'y'. I chuckled.

'Whatcha making," I asked breathing on her neck.

"P-pancakes," she stuttered grabbing the spatula and flipping over the well made pancake. She turned around and kissed me. I kissed back. She deepened the kiss just as someone walked in. I turned to see it was Luke.

"Dammit Luke! Can you not?!" I yelled at him. He held his hands up in defense. "I just wanted to have some pancakes, damn..."

Scarlett smiled and turned to flip the pancake. "How many have you made?" Luke asked as she flipped the pancake onto a plate with what looked like 20 already made pancakes.

"Fifteen," she answered placing the plate on the table.

"I'll get Chloe, Calum, and Michael," Scarlett walked to the bunks.

"I bit Chloe yesterday," Luke said, trying to make conversation.

"When?!"

"Last night," he shrugged grabbing plates from the cabinet. He set them down on the island. I grabbed some plastic forks. Michael and Calum walked in and served themselves. Scarlett came out supporting Chloe with her shoulder. She sat her down on the couch, grabbed a plate full of pancakes, gave them to her, and walked back over here.

"Why didn't you tell me you bit her?!" Scarlett asked in a low voice. Luke shrugged.

~

Chloe's POV~

"Chloe wake up!" Scarlett said while shaking me awake. I opened my eyes a little but closed them again when the bright light hit my face.

"Just let me sleep longer please" I said sleepily

"No get up, your breakfast is ready and it's getting cold" she strictly said to me. Then she grabbed my arm and helped me out to the couch, then handed me a plate of seaming hot pancakes with a fork.

"Thanks, these smell really good" I said while turning to look at her. When I turned my head I felt a sharp pain through my neck.

"Ow, my neck hurts." I said with pain in my voice.

"Must of slept on it wrong" Calum said with a mouth full of pancakes.

"Yeah i guess. And how did I get from the couch to my bed last night?" I asked confused

"I carried you" Luke replied

"I don't remember any of that, but thanks." I told Luke, he smiled.

When I was done with my pancakes I got up to put my plate away but fell back onto the couch. Everyone stopped and looked at me.

"Are you ok Chloe" Scarlett asked. I got back up and walked over to the sink.

"Yeah I think so, I'm gonna go take a shower real quick." I said in a unsure voice.

"Ok" Scarlett replied. As I made my way to the bathroom I grabbed my suitcase and brought it along with me. I turned on the shower and waited for the right temperature, I took off my clothes then got in. I hummed one of my favorite songs 'Love Runs Out' by One Republic. When I was done I turned the water off and got a towel off the shelf then dried myself off. I put on a pair of denim cut off shorts and a dark blue T-shirt. I brushed out my long blonde hair then grabbed my tooth brush. When I was finished brushing my teeth I looked in the mirror to make sure I didn't miss anything. I saw two fangs growing in, I thought I was hallucinating. I felt them and they were real for sure. 'Luke,' I thought to myself.

I stormed out of the bathroom to where Luke was sitting.

"How could you" I said angrily. He looked up at me. Then I turned around and fast walked to the back lounge were no one was. I sat on the ground with my head between my knees and back up against the couch. I started to cry. I heard the door open and someone came and sat next to me. I was hoping it wasn't Luke. I looked over, just my luck, Luke was sitting there.

"You ok?" He asked. I got up to walk away but then I felt a hand on my shoulder so I turned around and wiped my tears away.

"Luke I-" I was cut off as I felt his lips crash into mine. He pulled back from the kiss then looked into my eyes, his eyes are so blue and beautiful I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry" he apologized. I nodded my head still trying to process what just happened.

(A/N)

Hey guys! I hope you guys are enjoying the story!! We will try to update as much as we can but with school getting closer it gets harder. We will try our best.

-Alyssa ;)