Chapter 5

{edited}
Chloe's POV~

Wow Scarlett is mad! I couldn't believe she hit Luke! I mean it's Luke Hemmings. When she hit Luke it looked like he flinched a little, but it didn't seem to bother him. She's mad though, I didn't know if I should go out and talk to her. I decided not to when Ashton ran out.

"I never should have bit her in the first place." He looked at me with gilt on his face. I was so happy when Scar hit Luke, I mean I was surprised but happy. He deserved it! You go Scarlett!

"Yeah, you think" I exclaimed. I got up from the table and walked over to the couch and sat down. I didn't want to be near Luke right now I was mad at him. Luke got up and followed me to the couch and sat on the other side of the couch.

"What are you doing?" I asked annoyed.

"I came to sit with you."

"Well could you leave?!" I asked, I hated how much he irritated me.

"What if I don't want too? Plus it's the bands tour bus." He said like a Smart aleck

"You know what your getting on my nerve!" I exclaimed

"Why? What did I ever do to you?"I glared at him. I was mad, he knows what he did!

"Uh, you know what you did! You turned my best friend into a freaking vampire!" It took all I had in me to not explode! I wanted to punch him so bad but I kept my cool.

"I said I was sorry!"

"Yeah well sorry doesn't cut it!" I yelled at him."we where suppose to grow old together and you just had to ruin it!"

"I never should of came to this concert" I mumbled

"If you want, I could turn you into a vampire?" He said trying to convince me to. When he said that I got up and walked over to the door.

"I will never, ever, become one of you!" I said in a low angry voice then stormed off out of the tour bus and tried to find Scar. I couldn't believe Luke asked me that! I mean couldn't he tell I was already mad he turned Scar into a vampire.

When I finally found Scarlett, her and Ashton were just standing there looking at each other. I walked up to them and both looked at me.

"What happened?" I asked

"N-nothing" Scar replied real quick. Something happened but I didn't have to question them.

"Ok then" I said in a questioning voice.

"I am so mad at Luke right now!!" I blurted out

"Why?" Ashton asked

"He asked me if I wanted to be a vampire!! And he already knew I was mad at him for turning Scar into one!" I said stressed out.

"Why don't you want to be a vampire?" Ashton questioned me

"I just don't ok!!"

Scarlett's POV~

I couldn't stop thinking about our kiss... Something sparked. After Chloe's rant we all went inside the buss.

"Hey guys?" Ashton spoke after a awkward silence. "Where is Michael and Calum?" I think we all wondered that question too.

"Probably having some fun, if you know what I mean," Luke said giving a small wink. Chloe hit him in the arm so he'd shut up. We all laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked curiously.

"Ten, why?" Ashton answered.

"Shit! What are we going to do?! We have our apartment, and our jobs! Ohmigosh.." I was freaking out. I started hyperventilating.

"Scar," I heard Chloe's say "It's Going to be alright, I promise..." I nodded slowly and walked to the couch. I sat down and yawned. Ashton came over and sat by me. I didn't really notice because I was half asleep. But from what I can remember, he wrapped his arm around me and I fell asleep on his shoulder.

~

Ashton's POV~

Once Scarlett fell asleep Luke started to take pictures.

"Luke! Put that camera down!" I tried to yell in a soft voice.

"Hmm... Maybe a couple more?" His camera clicked a few more times and he laughed while walking away. Chloe told us about thirty minutes ago that she was going to sleep. We let them sleep here a couple nights until Scarlett figured out how to control her anger.

I ran my fingers through Scarlett's red hair. It was getting late and Michael and Calum haven't been back.

"Hey, Luke?" He was sitting on a chair by he island.

"Hm?" He turned to look at me.

"Can you maybe go find Calum and Michael?" He nodded and ran off the bus. When I was alone with Scarlett I continued to run my fingers through her hair.

I heard her groan and she lifted her head off my shoulder.

"H-how long have I... been asleep?" She asked yawning in the middle. I chuckled. "A while," I answered.

"Can you carry me?" I nodded, stood up, and carried her bridal - style. We got to the back room (if you don't know what the Gus Bus looks like feel free to look it up!) I carried her to my bunk and laid her down gently.

"Cuddle?" She asked. I could feel my cheeks heat up and nodded. She smiled and I climbed into bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She snuggled her head into my chest and I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep with her in my arms.