Chapter 11

Luke's POV~

After kissing Chloe she just stood there with wide eyes looking at me.

"Um, you ok?" I asked slowly.

"Yeah" she said looking away.

"Ok well,we better start getting our stuff together were almost to the Taxi" I told her.

"Right" she said before scurrying to get her stuff. I walked to my bunk and grabbed my suitcase. I started to shove all my clothes that were laying around the bus into my suitcase. Then I grabbed my stuffed animal penguin and shoved him in there.

When I was done packing my stuff I walked out pulling my suitcase and stood next to Chloe. As the bus stopped we all got out and headed for the taxi's. We all couldn't fit in one taxi so I went in a taxi with Chloe and Michael, Michael sat up front and me and Chloe sat in the back. As we took off Chloe just sat there looking out the window.

"So..." I said trying to make conversation.

"So" she said back slowly

"What do you want to do when we get to Australia" I asked

"How about you just show me around" she said and I smiled.

~

As we started to pull into the airport there are mobs of screaming girls with there phones trying to take pictures, you know the usual.

~

Chloe's POV

Pulling into the airport people started to crowed the car, screaming girls were everywhere. We pulled into a parking lot and got out. Someone came and took our bags and took them to the plane. When we were walking to the plane girls were lined up behind these gates. Scarlett and I stayed back and let the boys take there pictures and sign stuff. Ashton walked back and grabbed Scarlett's hand dragging her along with him.

"Come on" Luke said while signaling me to come up to him. I walked up to him and stood there while he kept signing things.

"Are you two dating" a random girl in the crowed asked.

"Uh-" I was cut off by Luke

"Yes we are, this is Chloe" he told her and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed a little then he grabbed my hand and we headed for the plane.

When we got on the plane we took a seat in first class. Luke and I sat together with Ashton and Scarlett in front of us and Michael and Calum behind us. I sat by the window while Luke sat on the outside seat. This was my first time on a plane and I started to get nervous, I tapped my leg with my hand stared out the window. I felt Luke put his hand on my leg.

"Are you ok?" He asked concerned

"Just nervous" I replied while letting out a big breath

"Why?" He questioned

"It's my first time on a plane" I said with fear In my voice

"It's gonna be ok" he said in a comforting voice. I smiled then looked back out the window. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket then put my earbuds in my ears. I clicked on a playlist and the first song was 'Love Runs Out' by One Republic. I laid my head on Luke's shoulder then fell asleep.