Chapter 3

{edited}
Scarlett's POV~

~flashback~

Chloe and I were in the second row of the 5 Seconds Of Summer concert! I couldn't believe it. I swore Luke looked right at me! The first song was HeartBreak Girl, one of Chloe's favorites. She didn't know much to it I could tell she was having fun. When the last song, Green Light, ended they called two people and their friends to meet them backstage. I didn't know I was this lucky when Ashton picked us.

We made our way back stage. The girls in front got to go first and they took forever. Some time in that block Chloe left to get water. I was all alone when the door opened to the girls screaming with signed foreheads. I got more and more excited.

Finally the door opened and I saw Luke. My heart beat fast as I walked in. I forgot all about Chloe as he said for me to follow him. I followed him down this dark hallway not saying a word. If I did I would of rambled a lot, so I just followed close behind. He turned a sharp left and stopped. I was put of breath but he was fine.

"If I don't do this now, I never will" and with that he bit my neck, I let out a small shriek, and it all went black.

~End of flashback~

Chloe's POV~

When I saw Luke standing there, Ashton then walked up to Luke and said

"Dude what the hell! I wanted to bite her!"

"You snooze, you lose," Luke said in a snotty voice.

I cleared my throat then said "Excuse me?"

"Uh, er, how long have you been standing there for?" Ashton asked me

"I've been standing here for a while. And what did you do to my best friend?!" I asked

Luke then looked at Ashton and Ashton gave him a look like; 'do something it's your fault' Luke then looked at me and said

"Sorry, I have no clue what happened to you friend" I was mad and I knew he was lying. I walked right up to him and put my finger on his chest and said

"You better tell me what really happened to my friend, and don't lie this time!" Luke looked at Ashton then looked back at me. This was getting annoying why wouldn't he just tell me and stop looking at Ashton.

"It's not safe to tell you here let's go on the Gus Bus" Luke said to me

"The Gus Bus?" I said confused

"It's our tour bus." Luke said to me. I then saw Ashton lean over to Luke and whisper something in his ear. It wasn't really a whisper voice though, I could hear him and he told Luke, " no wonder she's a blonde"

"Oh thanks" I said

I started to follow Luke to the tour bus, or to them 'The Gus Bus', Luke then stopped and turned around and looked at Ashton

"Grab the girl Ashton!" Luke said

"Ummm, the girl has a name you know. It's Scarlett" I glared my eyes at Luke

"Fine Ashton, grab Scarlett." He then looked at me and said

"You happy now?"

"Yes I am" I turned around and looked behind me and I saw Ashton picking up Scar in his arms.

When we got to the tour bus, witch was like 10ft from where we were standing, I walked in following Luke and Ashton behind me.

"What do you want me to do with her?" Ashton asked Luke

"What do you think you should do Ashton, it's not that hard" Irritated, Luke pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Um.. I'll just go set her on the couch"

"So what really happened?" I asked Luke and then Ashton walked out and sat down on a chair.

"Luke, Calum, Michael, and I are vampires" Ashton shrugged

"Ashton! You weren't suppose to tell her so soon!" Luke explained to him angrily

"Haha, very funny now tell me what really happened," I said in a sarcastic voice. They both just looked at me with strait faces

"You guys are kidding, Right?" I said as I looked at them confused

"No we're not" I could tell he was being serious. I just sat there looking at them with wide eyes.

Scarlett's POV~

I woke up on a couch. My head was pounding and my neck felt sore. All I remember is Luke saying something to me. I sat up to see Chloe, Luke, and Ashton all arguing about something.

I got up and felt dizzy.

"Oh great, she's awake" I heard Ashton say. They came over to me and crowded around me.

"A-Ashton? L-Luke? I must be dreaming," I heard them chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah it's us," Luke said. Just then, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I rubbed the back and felt two scabs. Chloe just stared at me in awe.

"What? Is their something on my face?" I asked feeling my face for anything.

"N-no, Er... Your a-" she got cutoff by Ashton

"Your getting a tour of our bus!" He stated cheerfully.

"Then why was I asleep on your couch?" I asked in confusion.

"You fainted when you met me" Luke looks at Ashton and he gave him a nod. I was very confused. Then again, I always was... I got up and felt dizzy again. It felt like from the waist under I was frozen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Hey guys!! I hope you like the book so far! If your a Malum shipper them you in luck!! Soon Scarlett and Chloe will meet the couple of Michael and Calum!

We're having fun making the book!!! Hope you guys are enjoying the book! So Comment, Vote and good day to you or night!!

- Alyssa ;)