Chapter 9

Chloe's POV~

When I got to the apartment I started to pack right away. I called the real estate lady and told her that we are moving out today. I also called Starbucks and told that we are quitting our job.

I started to pack I grabbed all my clothes putting them into my suitcase, I grabbed my shoes, my toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, phone charger, ect. And shoved them all in my suitcase too. When I was done with that I walked over to Scarlett's room and started to pack her stuff, I don't know why I'm packing her stuff though. Halfway through packing Scarlett's stuff Luke walked in.

"What do you want Luke?" I asked irritated

"Just came too check on you"

"Well I'm fine, now leave please" I said stressed. Luke started to walk towards me.

"Luke I'm serious leave" I said angrily he just kept walking towards me. I was starting to get creeped out. He stopped when he got to me. Wow I felt short next to him. He was too close though and he is making mad. I pushed him back while saying

"Lucas leave right now I don't want you here, and your making me even more mad." I seriously said to him.

"Ok fine" he said while backing up. Them he turned and left.

When I was done packing Scarlett's stuff, I brought both suitcases to the door and called for Scarlett to come pick me up.

When Scar finally got here she walked up and grabbed her suitcase and grabbed mine and we put them in the back seat. And entered the passenger seat. There was an awkward silence until Scar broke it.

"Thank you Chloe for coming with me"

"Your welcome" I replied smiling. When we arrived at the tour bus Scarlett grabbed her bag and I grabbed mine and we dragged them to the bus and set them inside. Scarlett walked over to Ashton and sat next to him on the couch, then Ashton kissed Scarlett. My eyes grew wide and I looked at my best friend.

"Oh yeah, Chloe I forgot to tell you that me and Ashton are dating now" I looked over at Ashton, he just smiled at me.

"Well then you better take good care of her," I said in a joking voice to Ashton

"Oh don't worry I will," he replied looking at Scarlett with a big smile. Calum walked in with some guy who looked like he was in his 30's.

"Scarlett, Chloe, this is Justin and he's our driver," Calum told us. Scarlett and I smiled and Justin made his way up to the driver seat and we headed off. I walked over to Calum and asked

"Does he know you guys are Vampires?"

"Yes he does, he's been our driver for a while now." He replied

"Is he a vampire too?" I asked

"Yes he is" he said smiling at me.

~

Ashton, Scarlett, and Calum had already went to bed. I was getting tired so I walked to my suitcase grabbed it and drug it to the bathroom. I changed into my green plaid pajama bottoms and a put on a black T-shirt. I brushed my teeth, put my suitcase back then headed for the back lounge area and took a seat on the couch and turned on the T.V. I watched A show for a bit then drifted off into a sleep.

My eyes slowly started to open and I woke up to Luke standing over me. I looked out the window and it was still dark.

"Luke?" I said sleepily

"Shh," he said quietly, holding a finger up to his lips. Then he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. He slowly moved his head down to my neck. I felt a sharp pain and I let out a small scream. My vision started to go blurry, then it all went black.

~

Luke's POV~

When I was done biting Chloe I stood up and whipped my lips. I looked down at her and she just laid there unconscious. She is going to be mad at me in the morning, I thought to my self. I'm happy Chloe's a vampire, maybe once she's done being mad at me I'll ask her out.

I walked over to the T.V. And pushed the power button to turn it off, I walked over to Chloe and picked her up in my arms and carried her to her bunk and carefully laid her down and covered her with a blanket. I closed the curtain to her bunk, then climbed up to the bunk above her and slowly fell asleep.

(A/N)

Chloe's a Vampire! Do you think Chloe is ever gonna forgive Luke for doing this to her?

Anyways I hope you guys like the story so far! Comment and tell me what you think, and thanks for reading our story!

-Alyssa ;)