Chapter 14

Scarlett's POV~

I woke up next to Ashton. He looked so cute with his curly hair over his eyes while silently snoring. I crept out of bed, trying my hardest not to wake him, and slipped out of his arms. I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my makeup, straightener, and phone. I walked into the bathroom that was connected to his master bedroom. As I got ready I heard a groan from the other room. I was in the middle of straightening my fringe when I heard a crash. I dropped my straightener onto the floor and ran out. Ashton was there laying on the floor groaning in pain.

"Ash? What happened?" I helped him up.

"Well, as you can see I fell on the floor," he explained and chuckled. I giggled and headed back to the bathroom.

~

When I got ready I realized I was still in my pajamas.

"Ashton?" I yelled for him while putting on eyeliner.

"Yes, kitten?"

"Can you grab me clothes? I forgot them," I put my eyeliner pen down and waited. I checked trough twitter on my phone as I heard the zipper from my suitcase and Ashton mumbling;

"Eh, no,"

"Hm... This ones' sexy,"

"Oh, I didn't know she wore these,"

I couldn't help but giggle.

"Ashy, hurry up!" I whined.

"Hold your horses!" He yelled. Finally I heard the zipper that meant he found my clothes. I realized this was a bad idea because when he came in I saw booty shorts, that I didn't even know I had, a bandeau, and one of my 5 Seconds Of Summer tanks.

"Are you sure your not a fashionista?" I asked taking the clothes. He blushed and leaned on the door frame.

"Um, can I help you?" I asked him setting down the clothes onto the counter.

"Yup," he crossed his arms and smirked. I groaned and slowly took off my shirt. I blushed as he whistled.

"Stop it!" I whined.

"It's not my fault your beautiful," this made me blush even more. I slipped on he bandeau and the tanktop.

"Do I have to wear these?" I pleaded holding up the scandalous shorts. He nodded and I groaned. I quickly put them on ignoring Ashton. I grabbed all my things then walked past Ashton. He smacked my butt and I gasped.

"Oops," he said all innocent. I glared at him. He put his hands up in defense. A giggle escaped my mouth as I put my pajamas neatly in my suitcase. I stood up and felt arms around my waist. He started kissing my neck.

"A - Ashton," my breathing hitched as he went down to my collar bone. "W - we should G - go meet up at - at Luke's place," I stuttered. He chuckled and let go of my waist. He nodded, grabbed my hand, and we ran out of his room. I almost tripped going down the stairs. When we reached the bottom Ashton suggested I get on his back. I took the offer and jumped onto him. He stumbled but steadied himself before he could fall.

"To Luke's house!" I yelled as Ashton ran out the door with me on his back.

(A/N)

Hey guys! I hope your enjoying the story. We don't have a specific time we update it's just when we feel we need to but we will try to make one.

Madies at camp right now so I'm updating. Also, School will be starting soon and we will try to update as much as we can but school comes first.

Enjoy the story and Good Day or night or evening or morning, whatever time of day it is there!

-Alyssa ;)