Chapter 6

{edited}
Chloe's POV~

As I opened my eyes I shot straight up and hit my head on a board that supported the top bunk above me.

"Ow" I said quietly. When I got out of the bottom bunk I looked over and saw Scar and Ashton cuddling, this was too cute I had to take a picture. I grabbed my iPhone and took a picture then snuck out quietly.

When I walked out of the room I saw Luke, Michael, and Calum sitting down at a table. They all turned and looked at me when I walked in.

"What time did you get back Luke?" I asked

"About 4 a.m" Luke replied. Calum and Michael were still just standing there looking at me.

I walked over and sat down with them at the table.

"Michael, Calum this Chloe"Luke told them.

"Oh this is the girl you kept telling us about" Calum said to Luke to irritate him. Luke glared at Calum. I just kinda smiled and looked at Luke. I am still a little mad at Luke, but I have to admit he's kinda cute.

"Nice to meet you Chloe" Michael said with a smile. I smiled back.

"You know, your hairs kind a messy Chloe." Luke said laughing a little.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically and started to brush through my hair with my fingers. Ashton and Scar walked out and we all looked at them.

"Aw there's the two lovers" Luke said teasing them.

"Did you guys have fun cuddling" I said with a giggle.

"Shut up" Scar said to me playfully. Scar and Ashton then went and sat on the couch.

"Scar I'm gonna run to the apartment real quick and grab some stuff, do you need anything?" I asked standing up.

"Can you grab me an outfit, a pair of pajamas and my hair brush."

"Yeah sure." I grabbed the car keys and started to walk to the door and right before I got there Scar yelled.

"Oh and can you get my toothbrush too please"

"Yeah I will" I yelled back. I opened the door and started waking to our car. When I got there I hopped in and started the car. Right when I was about to leave Luke got in the passenger side.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I'm coming with you" he said confidently

"Can't you just say here?" I asked in a kinda whinny voice

"No" he replied back real quick

"Come on Luke, seriously get out of the car"

"I'm not getting out Chloe, so just drive" he told me

"Fine" I growled.

~

When we got to the apartment complex I got out and walked to the door of our small living space and Luke followed. We entered and walked over to the kitchen.

"You can sit on the couch and watch T.V. While your waiting if you want. I'm gonna go take a real quick shower then grab mine and Scars stuff." I told Luke

"Ok" he replied. I walked to my room and grabbed a pair of Blue skinny jeans and a black tank top. I walked down the hall grabbed a towel of the shelf then headed to the bathroom. I turned on the water and waited till the water was warm enough me. I stripped down and got in the shower

About 5 minutes later, I shut the shower off and grabbed my towel. I stepped out and dried myself off then got dressed. I brushed the knots out of my hair then put it up in a high pony tail. I walked back to my room

And grabbed my blue backpack from school. I put a pair of black skinny jeans and white tank top in there sine I couldn't find any shorts. Then I grabbed a pair of green plaid pajama bottoms, a black T-shirt, and my favorite grey Rolling Stones jacket. I put a hair brush and toothbrush and toothpaste in my bag.

I walked over to Scar's room and grabbed her a black tank top and and a pair of skinny jeans. I also grabbed red pajama bottoms and another black tank top, I shoved them all in her school bag along with her toothbrush and hairbrush.

Luke's POV~

I sat there on the couch looking around and decided not to turn on the T.V. I didn't know why Chloe was still mad at me, I mean Scarlett doesn't seem too upset that she's a vampire. I just wish she wasn't mad at me because I kinda like her.

Chloe walked out with a backpack on her back and carrying one. I got up and walked over to her.

"Do you need some help with that?" I asked

"Could you carry Scarlett's please" she replied back. I grabbed Scarlett's bag and swung it over my shoulder. I then saw Chloe walk over to the kitchen and grab a banana, she pealed it open and started to eat it. When she was done she threw the peal away and we walked out of the apartment and to the car.

Chloe opened the back door and put her backpack in there then Scarlett's. I walked over to the passenger side and got in.

As she drives down the road I looked over at Chloe and asked

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Yeah a little bit" she replied

"Can you not be mad at me please?"I said, begging.

"Why?" She asked

"Because I hate it when people are mad at me" I told her but I was lying. I just wanted her to stop being mad at because I'm starting to really like her.

"I'll think about it" she said unsure. I looked over at her and she looked at me then back at the road.

"What happened to your forehead?" I asked

"Umm... It's embarrassing" she replied sounding like she didn't want to tell me

"Just tell me I won't laugh" it really just depended on how funny it is.

"When I woke this morning I shot up and hit my head on one of the boards holding the bed above me." I couldn't help it, I had to laugh. When I did, she looked over at me then hit me on the shoulder.

When we arrived back at the parking lot, Chloe and I got out and she grabbed her bag and I grabbed Scarlett's bag. Then we headed for the Gus Bus.

(A/N)

OMG 200 READS!!!! Because Of that we updated twice! Thank you guys so much!! Hope your enjoying the story!

Madie and I love writing the book! Thanks again!!

-Alyssa ;)