Chapter 6

I've been sitting in my aunt's room for about an hour, mindlessly using my phone. I'm still thinking about all the information she told me back at the Beacon Hills Hospital.

I have no choice to believe it. I've seen it with my own eyes already.

I heard some noises downstairs some time ago, and I assumed it was Scott since my aunt hasn't come to her room. Honestly, I was quote skeptical of approaching my cousin, so I stayed in my current position.

Now, I hear some shuffling and steps again, and I decide to check on him this time. I shut my phone off and get up from my cross-legged position on the bed, tightening my sneakers that I haven't taken off yet- sort of gross, I know.

As I walk down the hall, I start pondering on what I'm going to say to Scott. I have no idea how I should react when I see him again, so my mind is basically blank.

"Scott?" I say with a knock on his door. When I do that, the door just opens further because it had been left ajar. I let myself in and look around, noticing he's not here. Well, at least I've got a few more seconds to think.

"Scott," I say again. Instead of hearing a reply from him or simply silence, muffled sounds come from his bathroom, making me look at that direction, startled and starting to panic a bit.

It's like in one of those movies where the character just keeps walking towards the danger and the audience keeps begging and demanding that she doesn't, but she keeps going, of course- that's kind of like my situation right now. For all I know, there could be a murderer about to kill my cousin inside his bathroom at the moment.

I swing open the bathroom door. Nothing... yet. But the shower curtain is covering the bath tub, and that's the only place left in here that's hidden.

I slowly creep my hand up to the white curtain, preparing myself, and finally, I push it open to the side with a loud sound.

I gasp at the sight; the one and only Liam Dunbar is all bound up by duct tape, from his arms to his lower legs, including his mouth, which explains the muffled sounds.

"Oh my god, Liam!" I kneel over the tub, ready to free him because that's my first thought of what I should do. At least he hasn't been killed by that cannibal that attacked him, aunt Melissa, and I... How did he get out of that situation anyways? Was Scott really able to save him, or was it someone else?

But why in the world is Liam even here, all strapped up, and why would Scott do that? Was it Scott who even did all this?

When I start to move closer, he simply looks at me nervously and with pity the whole time, and just when I place my hands on the tape, his eyes widen, looking at something behind me.

"Mmm!" he mumbles, eyes still wide.

I stare at him in confusion and suddenly, a hand comes from behind me and goes over my mouth. A number of other arms wrap around me also and start to drag me away. I start trying to scream and free myself and I manage to remove one arm, whom I later realize was Stiles's.

I am now away from the bathroom and back in Scott's room and there's a chair in the middle. They force me to sit down, and I already know the first guy here is Stiles, so it's no surprise when they walk over in front of me to face me and one of them is Scott, whose hand is covering my mouth and is still somehow holding my arms behind the chair with the help of his superhuman strength- well, werewolf powers.

I'm not even scared right now, I'm more of puzzled, curious, and frankly, annoyed at the two boys.

"Okay, Riley," begins Scott, "I'm going to remove my hand now, and we have a perfect explanation, just don't-"