Honeysuckle

The next morning, Peter found himself in Tony's bed. He furrowed his brows, searching for the male, but he was nowhere to be seen. He sat up, stretching and scanning the room before his eyes fell on a yellow post it on the bedside table, a single red rose atop it.

     Peter,

          So sorry I had to run this morning. I made arrangements for a car to take you to class, and someone should be up with breakfast for you soon. I had a lovely time.

                                    -T.S. 

       Peter lifted the rose to his nose, inhaling the sweet scent before looking to the end of the bed where an outfit had been carefully folded. He slipped the boxers on. The price of the outfit was probably enough to cover a year of tuition. He sighed softly as he pulled the skinny jeans on. A knock interrupted him "one moment!" He called, fumbling to skip the pale blue t-shirt on. He ran over to the door, opening it with a small smile.

       A younger red head woman rolled a cart in the door. "Eggs Benedict paired with fresh fruit, toast, yogurt, and orange juice and coffee to drink." She smiled brightly as she parked the cart in front of Peter. "Anything else for you, Mr. Parker?"

     Peters eyes were wide as he looked at the food. "N-no thank you." He reached for his wallet that was sitting on the table by the door.

    "Oh no, Sir that's not necessary, Mr. Stark has already tipped me generously.  I was instructed to inform you that the car will be waiting for you with your school bag, and the items you purchased with Mr. Stark yesterday, in addition to your attire for that evening have been left with your roommate." She smiled and exited, leaving Peter to eat in peace.

      "T-thank you so much." Peter uttered out before she had left. He sat and started to eat, not wanting to waist the food. When he was finished he tidied up the mess as best he could.   He grabbed his wallet, preparing to leave when his phone rang.

    "Yeah?" He answered, waiting for the inevitable jumble of words to leave his best friends mouth.

     "Holy shit, man. Tony fucking Stark. His assistant dropped your CLOTHES off this morning, you gotta spill!!" Ned was unable to stop himself from speed talking.

     "Yeah, man I know...it was....wow. what a night." He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Listen, Im gonna be late, I'll tell you all about it at work later." He hung up and headed out.

-----

     "Holy fuck dude. That's crazy." Need stood in disbelief as they made the last batch of cupcakes for the day.

     "I know right? And he's just...he's so amazing." Peter smiled goofily.

     The door chimed and Ned poked his head out "Speak of the devil." He laughed.

     Peter dropped what he was doing and walked to the front, a big smile on his face. "Mr. Stark?" He smiled.

     "Hey, Pete." Tony flashed a smile and winked. "I just had to come in and get another one of those yummy....coffees" he winked again and licked his lips.

    Peter blushed and giggled a bit "Coming right up, Sir." He made the coffee and rang him up.

       "Thanks, doll." He smiled and placed a fifty on the counter. "A little sugar, even though you're already too sweet for my own good." He leaned over the counter and pecked Peter's cheek before exiting.

     Peter's face flammed and he brushed his finger tips over the place where Tony had kissed. His goofy grin returned and he giggled a little, putting the money in the register and pocketing the change.

     Ned came out from the back "Dude....you sure he's not just your sugar daddy?" He was obviously concerned for his friend.

      "No! No way..." Peter laughed it off, but his smile faded as he thought it over and Ned went back into the back of the shop.

---

        The next few days, Peter had been showered with gifts and compliments from Tony. He wasn't ungrateful, it was just a lot to take in. Though it wasn't as if Peter didn't make it worth Tony's while. Of course each time he had stayed at Tony's house, the man was nowhere to be found in the morning, until one morning Peter woke up before him.

       Tony yawned and started to climb out of bed, but stopped when he felt Peter's arms around him.

        "Don't go... please. It's a weekend..." Peter whined softly, aching for Tony to stay and spend time with him.

       "I'm sorry, hun, but I have to." Tony sighed softly as he climbed back into the bed, holding the smaller male closely. "I'll stay for a little while, and we'll have breakfast together this time, huh?" He kissed Peter's forehead.

      Peter nodded, content with the compromise. He wrapped his arms around Tony's waist and clung to him tightly. 

----

     After breakfast, Tony kissed Peter gently before heading out the door. "See you for lunch~" he called.

        "Okay~" Peter cooed back, flopping back down on the bed and smiling widely. Lunch couldn't come quickly enough.

-----
        Tony had showed up for lunch with a boquet of red roses for Peter, smiling as he handed them to him.

        Peter smiled and took the roses, inhaling the scent before setting them down on top of his school bag. "Thank you." He kissed Tonys cheek and sat down "how was your day?"

        "Boring, full of contracts and stuffy suits. It's much better now that Im here." He smiled.

        They continued to eat, making small talk every once in a while. Peter couldn't get the nagging thought out of his head that he and Ned had talked about...what if Tony really was just using Peter as a sugar baby?

        When they had finished their food, and it was time to go back to their days, Peter stood and kissed Tony, wrapping his arms around him in a hug.

         Tony gladly kissed back and even reached down to give Peter's ass a squeeze, earning a squeak of surprise and a slap on the shoulder from the younger male.

        "Have a good day~" Peter smiled "I love you." The second the words left his lips his eyes widened and his face flushed a deep red. He stumbled back from Tony and picked up his bag and the flowers, running to the car that was supposed to take him back to campus.

         Tony stood, eyes a bit wider than normal as he watched the boy fumble away.