ITS NOT AN UPDATE IM SO SORRY

Hi everyone! HOLY FUCKING SHIT I DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO GET SO BIG. I have never had any of my work be so well received! That being said, I am so very sorry for the lack of updates. Life has been crazy (even before the pandemic) toxic people are slowly being weeded out of my life and I have been trying so desperately to focus on my mental health first and foremost. I also recently accepted a promotion at work, so I was working quite a bit before the plague.

But now as I am forced to find someway to fill my time other than prattling on and annoying the ever living fuck out of my boyfriend, I will be continuing this story!

In addition to this, I am excited to say you can head over to my boyfriends page on Archive of our Own (@ChaoticBisexualBard) to get a little taste of the Witcher fic we have been working on together!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/23532661

If you haven't gotten into The Witcher yet, it is rather lovely. The books, games, and the show are all amazing. If you still dont want to get into it, that's alright! Though I would really appreciate you giving our first chapter a read. ❤️ We worked very hard on it and honestly, he's an even better writer than I.

It is...very late while I'm writing this so I'll wrap up on the note that I will be re-evaluating my plans for this silly little fic and continuing it as soon as I have my plans straight! Stay safe everyone, have a nice plague