11| All of me

Dedicated to mwicheb Thanks for all your lovely comments, I'm really grateful.

KATERINA

I like Tayo a lot and to be honest, I've been fantasizing of becoming his girlfriend but the way asked was just... the worst.

Don't get me wrong but he just blurted it out like I was some cheap girl that was begging him to become my boyfriend. And did he have to do it publicly, in the presence of his friends.

Then the kiss, I felt like he was trying to make Bella jealous but I wasn't sure. I just hope this goes well.

"cheers to Trayo!" Sandra squealed before everyone raised their glasses of sham pane in the air.

Yes, we were drinking shampane. It was Daniel's idea to celebrate.

"what's the meaning of Trayo? " Daniel asked before drinking from his glass.

"Duh.. It's a ship name. Combination of Trina and Tayo" Sandra said while pouring more wine into her glass.

All this while Bella had been quiet. She was texting the whole time.

Tayo held my hand tightly and smiled at me every now and then while Daniel was trying to look into Bella's phone. Sandra on the other was obviously going to get drunk with the way she was gulping down glasses on sham pane.

I was busy looking around when I suddenly saw Joshua. He walked briskly towards our table with a smirk. He was wearing a black shirt and and black jeans. Black suited him.

Bella hugged him immediately she saw him. I could see the death glares Daniel was giving Josh and the plastered smile on Sandra's face.

He said his hellos to us before he and Bella excused themselves. Daniel couldn't stop staring the whole time.

ISABELLA

Joshua held my hand and stood not far from the cafeteria.
Did I mention there was a butler or bodyguard following us the whole time?

He motioned for the butler who was standing a few steps away to come closer when we had stopped walking.

The butler handed him a him nylon bag and and he gave it to me.

"what's this?" I innocently asked. I looked up into his chocolate brown eyes and I was lost in them.

"it's for you, open it" he said and opened it.

The nylon contained a pink flat square shaped box. I opened the box and my mouth instantly dropped.

"oh my God. Joshua this is a diamond necklace" I was nearly stammering.

"that's not all, come with me" he took my hand and dragged me before I could say anything. He ran into the cafeteria and asked Daniel, Tayo and Trina to come outside. They were confused but they did as told. Still holding hands Joshua and I made our way outside.

I didn't know what was happening but I liked it. People were staring at us but I didn't give a damn.

We all got outside and everywhere was crowded 'cause it's the mall and it was Saturday.