2

Clare cried letting her tears fall, the lump in her throat wasn't helping at all. She just sat on the floor wiping her tears.

"stop it..please stop it" she said to herself, trying to stop the tears. Her heart ached in so much pain it physically hurts, she tried to hold herself back but she just couldn't, she was shattered.

One the other side of the door sat the heartless man. Her owner, her master,her enemy. He rolled his eyes hearing the poor girl cry.

"how pathetic" he muttered. He sat on his chair reading a book. He pushed up his reading glasses every once in a while. After an hour or so the crying stopped, it was quiet so Lucas got up and opened the door that lead to her. There she was, on the floor sleeping. He couldn't help but stare. Her eyes were red from the crying.

He felt hatred towards the girl and he didn't even know why. He glared as she walked towards her.

"get up" he said but she didn't hear, obviously. He walked up to her, putting his foot over her chest, letting his weight on her.

"get up!" he shouted. Clare's eyes shot open.

"g-get off!!" she shouted trying to get his foot off. The pain shot through her. He then kicks her.

"hurry up and start cleaning!" he shouted and left the room. Clare only groaned in pain, her fear of being hit again stopped her from doing nothing. so she got up and headed out of the room to get the cleaning supplies.

(Clare's pov)

"No. you idiot. your not cleaning wearing that hideous thing!" I heard, I turned to see 'him' then he threw me clothes. Not trying to cause any more trouble I picked them up and went back to the basement to change. There was a mirror so i looked. I was now wearing a blue maids dress. It was short, only going down to my mid thigh. I clenched my fist.

"that pervert" I said trying not to shout. I ignored it and walked out, starting to clean. I mopped the damn floors. Then I started to clean of the dust. I kept a straight face the whole time showing no emotion. I honestly didn't feel anything, I guess I was numb at the moment. There he was, sitting in his chair acting all pretty.

That bitch. I could feel his eyes on my every move and for being a damn cluts I dropped one of his books from the bookshelf. I have to pick it up but with this dress on, for sure I'll be showing.

"Well, aren't you going to pick it up?" He said with a smirk. God I wanna slap him. I quickly bend down and picked it up, I could feel the dress lifting. I grabbed the book and put it back. I could see the satisfaction on that bitches face. After what seemed forever I got to some dresser, it didn't really matter but a certain type of key caught my attention.

That key..its for the shock collar. If I get them he won't be able to hurt me..right? My back was faced toward him so I'm sure he can't see me, plus he's reading. I pretended to clean, trying to get the key. As my fingers almost touch the key his voice stopped me.

"Don't you even think about touching those keys" he said not even looking up from his book. This bitch! How the hell did he knew?! I turned around to face him.

"What are you talking about? What keys?" I asked. He finally looked up from his book.

"I'm not stupid" he said. I decided not to say anything. After I finished I asked if he wanted anything else.

"Serve me cranberry juice" he said. Wow this bitch didn't even say please! I nodded as I walked into his kitchen. I grabbed the cranberry juice as I served it into a glass...huh that's odd. I'm sure cranberry juice doesn't look like that. Whatever, it's probably expired. I handed him the glass.

"That'll be all, no leave, commoner" he said as he started to drink the juice. I bow my head down. And started to walk towards the basement.

"Commoner," he said. I turned to look at him.

"Yes?" I asked.

"call me 'master'" he said with a slight smirk. I stood there not knowing how to respond.

"Oh and don't try to run shorty. I will find you" he said with a stricken tone in his voice. I bow down again.

"Yes...master" I said and left towards the basement. When i entered the basement, I closed the door behind me.

This fucking bitch!!! First he called me a damn commoner!! A commoner!! And now he wants me to call him master!?! This fucker!!! I swear I wanted to slap him so hard, I'll be sending him to the fucking heavens!

___________________________________
👇 show me your support by voting on this story! ☺️❤️