5

It hurts..it hurts so damn much. Argh, it burns too.'

Clare sniffles as she let's her tears fall. She cried silently in the dark. She wanted to break free yet she was too weak. She tried to move but pain shock through her instantly.

'I can't, it hurts to much. Dammit'

She bit her lip and tried her best to break free, trying to ignore the pain. After a few seconds she gave up, feeling the pain intense with every movement. Her vision started to become fuzzy and not soon after, She felt lightheaded.

She knew she was going to pass out but she didn't care. She didn't want to be awake, she wanted to sleep and get away from the world. A minute later she passed out just as she predicted, The pain disappearing. She let's the darkness consume her knowing once she woke up the pain will return.

.

"Dammit!" Lucas shouted, punching the wall. He sighed as he sat on the couch. He sat there watching the clock tic the time away.

"I hurt her badly didn't I?" He questioned himself.

"I mean it's not my fault. My anger got the best of me" he was fighting with himself. He sighed again, cursing under his breath as he got up. He opened the door to the basement and saw her. She laid there motionless. His eyes trailed her body, examining how the rope wrapped around her.

'I guess I never noticed, but her body isn't bad' he thought as his eyes kept checking every inch of her body. He shook his head. 'It's not good either' he forced himself to think. He walked towards her, seeing she passed out. He sighed.

"Your always causing trouble, you damn commoner"

.

After 2 hours Clare finally opened her eyes only to see a rose pink wall.

"What?" She muttered, obviously confused. The room was bright since the sun light was pouring in. She didn't dare move, yet she needed to know where she was. She slowly sat up and winced feeling the pain shock through her.

"Fuck" she whispered but she managed to sit up. She looked around seeing she was on a pink bed filled with pillows. She suddenly felt a struck of panic. Did he do anything?! Immediately she flipped the blanket over. She was wearing a long shirt. At least 2 sizes bigger then what she normally wears.

The sleeves slightly hanging from her hand. It was a button up shirt. It was only long enough to her thigh. Her pants were missing though. She saw bandages wrapped around her legs, thighs, and her left ankle. She lifts up the shirt, also seeing bandages around her stomach and waist. On her arms as well.

"Did he.." She trailed off. She didn't know how to feel about this. She remembered the anger in his face when he was hitting her,the whip coming down at her. She shuddered at the image. She looked around the room, it was beautiful.

She got up and winced lightly. She walked out of the room and walked out into the hall way, seeing the sun light shining in. Surprisingly it was still day. She kept her hand on the wall for support as she walked. The one wound that really hurt was the ones on her waist, causing her to limp lightly.

She made it to the library and walked through, her hand on the bookshelf. She stopped seeing the window. She stared out, looking at the beautiful garden. Watching a butterfly land on a daisy. She smiled.

"Your awake"

Her eyes widen hearing his voice. She turned around immediately, making eye contact.

"I-Im sorry" she stuttered as she started backing away, her hand in front of her while the other one held the bookshelf.

She's terrified.. He thought.

"Hey-" he began but got cut off.

"No it's ok. I-I'll get to work" she said quickly and starts to walk away faster. He lifts his hand and clare instantly puts both her hands across her face. He stood still a feeling of guilt and regret washing over him. She slowly puts her hands down and stepped back but yelped immediately. She stepped wrong and she felt herself fall forward but Lucas caught her arms before she fell.

"Idiot, you haven't healed yet" he muttered holding her up. She looked at him. He's to close. She pushed him back and she grabbed a hold of the bookshelf again.

"I'll go back to the room" she said and started walking.

"No, I'll take you"

"I got it" she muttered, limping.

"You're not in the condition to be walking. God dammit" he said annoyed and wrapped his arm under her leg and shoulders, picking her up.

"Put me down!" She shouted but he held her tightly. She looked away as he carried her to the room. He layed her down on the bed.

"Rest" he said, covering her up.

"Why" she mumbled, wondering where the sudden kindness came from. He looked at her.

"..thats something I can't answer. " he said and walked out, closing the door. She looks to the side, seeing the bedstand. There she saw her pants and shirt folded. She let's out a sigh of relief when she saw her mother's bracelet. She stared at it.

"Mom..im scared" she muttered as sleep took over her.